Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Immafreek, Pat and Susan, you are all welcome. So happy you liked them.

Susan, I read somewhere you liked Harleys. :) That's why I picked it. I am so sorry about your furbaby. I had to do that once to a baby and it hurts. At least there is no more pain for them.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sue - updated list please. Thank you.

Sent! :)

I've held off on joining in so I could finish up a few ghans I've got going myself. Now I'm looking forward to making some really neat squares for others.

I've got you added and WELCOME! :cheer

:turtle:vheart

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who has sent me squares over the past months. I received a square today from Stephanie. A beautiful red heart in a white square along with a letter. As I read the letter it made me realize that I have not been here in a long while. I am so sorry for that. Since DH passed, my life has changed so much. I have a business that we started that I am still trying to run. Not easy in this economy, and I just don't have the time to spend on the forum that I use to. I keep telling myself that I will go on in the evening to drop a line to you ladies, then evening comes and I have to get dinner ready and take care of the dogs, and I am exhausted from work, I will do it tomorrow. It seems tomorrow really never gets here. I hope that all of you know that there isn't a day that I don't think of this place and the friends that I have made here. I do still crochet, if I get the chance. And I am still collecting squares for my friendship ghan, so please send away if you have extra. I am truly sorry if I don't stop in and say hey or Thank you, but I really do appreciate everything that ya'll have sent to me so far from the bottom of my heart. I Love you ladies and I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day. This will be the first one without my beloved Takis and Stephanie's square will hold very special place in my heart and in my blanket when it is done.

Tracey aka Ladykats

Hello everyone

I hope everyone is well and surrounded by beautiful skeins of yarn. If not hurry to your LYS and get some. LOL

@ Sue it sounds like you may be received all the squares you need, but if not let me know I'd be glad to help

Hey everybody!

I recieved the most beautiful squares (exquisite!) from Sopo and Lilhippie Thursday. I am so sorry just now logging in to say thank you! Still going to chiropractor and trying to get DH ready to leave - leaving Monday-for 35 days! :eek But while I did have a little time wanted to check in and wish everyone well. Sopo and Lilhippie, my daughter and I :manyheart the squares! She wanted to open the package and she said "Mama, these took a very special time to make, didn't they?" ;) Thank you both so much. I am so very much looking forward to slowing up a little and getting back to my list!!! And so many new ones! That's a good thing! :yes

:welcome LeslieG!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Alesha!!!

post-26273-135897627471_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone who has sent me squares over the past months. I received a square today from Stephanie. A beautiful red heart in a white square along with a letter. As I read the letter it made me realize that I have not been here in a long while. I am so sorry for that. Since DH passed, my life has changed so much. I have a business that we started that I am still trying to run. Not easy in this economy, and I just don't have the time to spend on the forum that I use to. I keep telling myself that I will go on in the evening to drop a line to you ladies, then evening comes and I have to get dinner ready and take care of the dogs, and I am exhausted from work, I will do it tomorrow. It seems tomorrow really never gets here. I hope that all of you know that there isn't a day that I don't think of this place and the friends that I have made here. I do still crochet, if I get the chance. And I am still collecting squares for my friendship ghan, so please send away if you have extra. I am truly sorry if I don't stop in and say hey or Thank you, but I really do appreciate everything that ya'll have sent to me so far from the bottom of my heart. I Love you ladies and I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day. This will be the first one without my beloved Takis and Stephanie's square will hold very special place in my heart and in my blanket when it is done.

Tracey aka Ladykats

Great to hear from you Tracey! I've explained to everyone that your dh passed and if they don't hear a thank you that you've been up to your eyeballs. :hug

@ Sue it sounds like you may be received all the squares you need, but if not let me know I'd be glad to help

My count included what Tonya said she was sending so I still need 2 more. If you want to help let me know how many you're sending! :)

Hey everybody!

I recieved the most beautiful squares (exquisite!) from Sopo and Lilhippie Thursday. I am so sorry just now logging in to say thank you! Still going to chiropractor and trying to get DH ready to leave - leaving Monday-for 35 days! :eek But while I did have a little time wanted to check in and wish everyone well. Sopo and Lilhippie, my daughter and I :manyheart the squares! She wanted to open the package and she said "Mama, these took a very special time to make, didn't they?" ;) Thank you both so much. I am so very much looking forward to slowing up a little and getting back to my list!!! And so many new ones! That's a good thing! :yes

Great squares!

Great to hear from you Tracey! I've explained to everyone that your dh passed and if they don't hear a thank you that you've been up to your eyeballs. :hug

Thanks so much for that....I do appreciate it and the squares!

:welcome to all the new people. I love seeing all the beautiful squares that are being sent out. I must get busy :crocheting and try to catch up again.

Sue, I guess I am ready for an updated list whenever its convenient for you to send it.

Tracey, you're welcome and good to see you on here even for a minute.

Leslie, so glad you and your dd liked the squares. :)

Sheila, you're very welcome.

I have enjoyed working on them so much while snowed in. Tried to get out today and still couldn't. :( Did finish some fish bags for my niece and nephew but can't get out to mail them yet. lol MUST make myself get back to work for a little while. Working from home is great but since I've started crocheting... so hard to discipline myself to do real work. lol

Happy late Bday Alesha. Hope you had a great one. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. :hugs

Hey everybody!

those are sooo pretty!!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I'm having crochet withdrawal as I've been working on websites, trying to get them finished up. Haven't got to crochet in 2 days... since I finished the fish bags. Have to try to get some stitchin' time in tomorrow. ;)

Everyone have a great week.

hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. I havent really posted much lately but I have been on.

I have a teensy tiny ittybitty little request......If anyone has any varigated acrylic and / or wool yarn in any colors, that they would be willing to send my way, please do. brand does not matter, as I am using all different kinds to make several blankets.

Thanks so much.

Hope you all have a great week :hug

hi everyone, hope you all are doing well. I havent really posted much lately but I have been on.

I have a teensy tiny ittybitty little request......If anyone has any varigated acrylic and / or wool yarn in any colors, that they would be willing to send my way, please do. brand does not matter, as I am using all different kinds to make several blankets.

Thanks so much.

Hope you all have a great week :hug

I might be able to send you some wool. Let me look into it. :)

Hello Ladies,

Has anyone bought a new yarn that they can't live without?

Nothing new, but my favorites are Impeccible and ILTC. :)

I've got a few squares done. :clap I'm working on a Navajo afghan and am doing squares when I get sick of it. I've also got a ripple shrug I'm doing for a friend. I figure I'll get a bunch of squares done and just send them out all at once.

It's such a beautiful day, I'm going out to the barn, so, no crocheting until later. :)

Thanks Tonya for the 2 squares for kbear! :hug

Hey Sue................sent a couple squares your way the other day. :hook

:heart

:mug

I was just signing on to say they're here! :) Thanks Tam! :hug

Archived