Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear it went well, Sue!! And IMO, strawberry jello is the best kind there is :)

I finally got the last part of my swap gift (had been waiting on it to be delivered) and hopefully should be shipping it tomorrow!

If you want to PM me your email address, I'll send you the list of CAL members. It has everything you need :)

Or the list with screen names and what they are wanting are listed in post 1 of this thread. Sometimes I work off of that and then request an updated mailing list as it changes (added to)quite often.

You make squares for anyone off of the list you want to. It's totally your choice whether you make for one, two, all or none and how many squares you want to make for each person. That's what I liked about this CAL. There are no square quotas or deadlines. Then there are people like me that are making squares and mailing them out but not collecting them.

Thanks for the well wishes. Feeling pretty good, just a little sore. Found out that one of my right molar roots was destroyed by the wisdom tooth. Couldn't have been too bad since he didn't pull the molar (said he would if it was bad). At least today I have have warm food. :)

:turtle:vheart

Hello everybody!

Sorry I haven't been on much, I have been battling the worst cold I have had in years! Sue, sorry you had such problems with your wisdom tooth but glad to know you are on the mend.

I am going to try to get my package out tomorrow, but it may be Monday.

Twinklesnow= WELCOME!!! This is a great place!! :)

Congratulations tonyal!!! I've in a nurse in LTC for a couple years.....improvisation and imagination and intuition will get you everywhere!

Hersey08...glad you are getting better!!

sue...have you graduated your diet to some form of textures yet? (((hugs)))) Happy Healing!!

Heather....don't let a little rain get you down, we have close to 160 days of rain up here add another 100 days for no sunshine. LOL! Ya wonder why the crazies tend to hang out in the Northwest....

My box has been packed for a few days ready to send to Nicole! I hope she likes all the goodies I sent.

I have another handful of squares to go out also! YEA!! I will finish the list by the first of the year!!

:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheerToday is my last day in food service. I start my new job Monday. I am so excited.

I will be mailing my swap pkg today after work. I have to find a box for it all.

Have you tried flat rate boxes from the USPS? Pretty much my favorite thing ever!

I hope everyone is doing well--I need to kick my crocheting into gear because I have quite a few projects to finish for next week, none of which are started!

Have you tried flat rate boxes from the USPS? Pretty much my favorite thing ever!

I hope everyone is doing well--I need to kick my crocheting into gear because I have quite a few projects to finish for next week, none of which are started!

The ones I saw there have been on the small side I think i usually have to much to fit. I ended up recycling a former swap box.

Archived