Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is one crazy week... 1st anniversary is today so I'll be hangin' out with the hubs doing I don't know what yet (he's surprising me?) then work 3 days then Fri/Sat we're moving... I HATE MOVING!!! It's not fun and nobody wants to help us (I've moved 8 times in 6 years, so I'm running out of friends lol) so I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the last move for a while, and it's a 2br so if we have a baby in the near future we're good on space but for now... CRAFT ROOM!!!

Gonna get in some crochet time before I'm swept away on this mystery adventure... dang and it's a perfectly good stay-inside-rainy-crochet all day-day

Congrats on your anniversary, boo on moving! :lol

Sue, would you mind sending me the updated list? pretty please? thanks!

Nichole, happy anniversary!!!!

Done! :)

Happy Anniversary, and have fun on your adventure

my 17th is next saturday. I know I will be spending it on the beach in florida I'm hoping for :sun and :hot

Cold front coming through Saturday. Gonna drop the temps...to the low 80's! :lol Next time vacation on the right coast would ya?? :lol Happy early anniversary! :hug

:turtle:vheart

HELLO!!!

Now that I have your attention... :lol

Would anyone like a 6" or 12" fleece (EdgeryDoo) square for their friendshipghan??? Let me know and give me an idea on colors. :)

This is one crazy week... 1st anniversary is today so I'll be hangin' out with the hubs doing I don't know what yet (he's surprising me?) then work 3 days then Fri/Sat we're moving... I HATE MOVING!!! It's not fun and nobody wants to help us (I've moved 8 times in 6 years, so I'm running out of friends lol) so I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the last move for a while, and it's a 2br so if we have a baby in the near future we're good on space but for now... CRAFT ROOM!!!

Gonna get in some crochet time before I'm swept away on this mystery adventure... dang and it's a perfectly good stay-inside-rainy-crochet all day-day

Moving can be a real DRAG!!! :(

But
:jumpyay
for your 1st anniversay!
H
A
P
P
Y
A
N
N
I
V
E
R
S
A
R
Y!!!!!

Cold front coming through Saturday. Gonna drop the temps...to the low 80's! :lol Next time vacation on the right coast would ya?? :lol Happy early anniversary! :hug

well since its been way cold here except for today I will take the 80's. I promise next time Im in Florida I will be on that coast at least for a day :D in the mean time you could always take a trip north.

:clap:clap:clap:clapHappy Anniversary:clap:clap:clap:clap

HELLO!!!

Now that I have your attention... :lol

Would anyone like a 6" or 12" fleece (EdgeryDoo) square for their friendshipghan??? Let me know and give me an idea on colors. :)

Me!!!! I would love to have a square (12") made with an EdgeryDoo, as I don't have one. :sigh (I'm always behind the times, I'll get one when something else and something else is the "thing" then :D) <-- Favorite color = Purple :P

:whewI thought you were getting ready to yell :lol

:partyHappy Anniversary :party

well since its been way cold here except for today I will take the 80's. I promise next time Im in Florida I will be on that coast at least for a day :D in the mean time you could always take a trip north.

Are you insane?? :lol I freeze when its in the low 70s! :rofl

Me!!!! I would love to have a square (12") made with an EdgeryDoo, as I don't have one. :sigh (I'm always behind the times, I'll get one when something else and something else is the "thing" then :D) <-- Favorite color = Purple :P

:whewI thought you were getting ready to yell :lol

Hmmmm...purple huh? I do have a fleece with a cat on it in a red hat with purple background (red hat society stuff), but since you love purple and I know you love cats I think that would work! :cheer

No yelling, just getting everyone's attention! :lol

BTW, my friendshipghan is all put together. I just need to edge it and will start on that tonight! :cheer

:laughroll

Hmmmm...purple huh? I do have a fleece with a cat on it in a red hat with purple background (red hat society stuff), but since you love purple and I know you love cats I think that would work! :cheerI love the red hat stuff (even though I'm not yet eligible)

BTW, my friendshipghan is all put together. I just need to edge it and will start on that tonight! :cheer

:bow :wooI'm happy for your progress on your ghan :yes

Hmmmm...purple huh? I do have a fleece with a cat on it in a red hat with purple background (red hat society stuff), but since you love purple and I know you love cats I think that would work! :cheer

:wooYou've just Got to show us a picture!! :D

ok, so im sittin on my husbands semi right now workin on a table cloth, and i realize something...i have about 2 projects too many going on :think tho how i have too many is what im really trying to figure out...i got his blanket (which im almost done with), my moms tea cup saucer holder things (again, almost done with), and a table cloth, which is no where near finished...plus, when i get done with his blanket, im gonna make mine...i think i need to chill on the projects and do one or two at a time, at one point, i think i had four goin :lol oh well tho, i guess the more i have goin the more im kept busy with them! hope everyones weeks r startin off on a good note!! :hug for all!!!

It's been in the 60's here and that's warm for this time of year. I'm just waiting for the cold to hit. I better enjoy it though. A couple months and it will be snow covered and in the teens lol :eek

I haven't been online for a few days, but wanted to say THANK YOU for all of the birthday wishes...I had a really nice weekend - hubby took off work Monday to hang with me, so we did a lot of relaxing & had lots of delicious things to eat (thanks in part to GLENDA - whose pound cakes/homemade jams are amazing...thank you so much!!!!!).

I would take one too if you are so inclined.

Done! :)

so come in the summer it is hot and humid

Okay then. :lol

:wooYou've just Got to show us a picture!! :D

Its all done, but I have a sewing class this morning so I'll get a picture this afternoone!

ok, so im sittin on my husbands semi right now workin on a table cloth, and i realize something...i have about 2 projects too many going on :think tho how i have too many is what im really trying to figure out...i got his blanket (which im almost done with), my moms tea cup saucer holder things (again, almost done with), and a table cloth, which is no where near finished...plus, when i get done with his blanket, im gonna make mine...i think i need to chill on the projects and do one or two at a time, at one point, i think i had four goin :lol oh well tho, i guess the more i have goin the more im kept busy with them! hope everyones weeks r startin off on a good note!! :hug for all!!!

I usually have at least 6 projects going on at once! :lol

What a hoot!!! Last night it was 47...we had the windows open and the ceiling fan on. I just love this hormone Hades I'm in. :P

Ah, permanent hot flashes. Fun times! :lol

nicole i hope you are safe with this weather that is probably hitting you right now.

everyone in this weird storm path stay safe.

:hug Aren't you sweet for thinking of me?!?! We're all safe. It was pretty ugly about two hours ago, but thankfully it only lasted about 20 minutes. It doesn't sound like there were any tornado touch downs. There were some funnel clouds that pooped out.

Archived