Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tonya, where are you at in MI? I'm originally from the zoo, and we drive up there every few months to visit my family. We're actually heading up sometime next month for a short weekend, I think :)

Im in Hazel Park, just north from Detroit. I live a mile from where they filmed the movie 8 mile.

GOOD MORNING! It's a :rain day her in Northern Cal. Love these days, but wish I was home curled up on the couch-not at work! Been:sick for the last few days. This constant nausea is getting old!:angry Oh well, it'll go away eventually.

SUE- My ami went out to the P.O. yesterday:blush Unfortunately I had BF take it and although I told him I needed tracking for both the packages, he "forgot".Whatever!:irk

Next time I'll do it myself no matter how yucky I feel.

Still don't have my camera back after dd's wedding, but should get it back soon so that I can post pictures of my adorable ami!

Have a few squares ready to go out but won't be able to send them until Thursday. Worked on a v-stitch ghan in Vanna's Mountain Print last night while watching the Giants beat the Philly's!!! Going to the World Series!!!!!!! It's about time!:cheer Oops-anyway, the pattern is pretty mindless so at least I didn't strain myself.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day.:hug

:birthday:cake HEATHER

GOOD MORNING! It's a :rain day her in Northern Cal. Love these days, but wish I was home curled up on the couch-not at work! Been:sick for the last few days. This constant nausea is getting old!:angry Oh well, it'll go away eventually.

SUE- My ami went out to the P.O. yesterday:blush Unfortunately I had BF take it and although I told him I needed tracking for both the packages, he "forgot".Whatever!:irk

Next time I'll do it myself no matter how yucky I feel.

Still don't have my camera back after dd's wedding, but should get it back soon so that I can post pictures of my adorable ami!

Have a few squares ready to go out but won't be able to send them until Thursday. Worked on a v-stitch ghan in Vanna's Mountain Print last night while watching the Giants beat the Philly's!!! Going to the World Series!!!!!!! It's about time!:cheer Oops-anyway, the pattern is pretty mindless so at least I didn't strain myself.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day.:hug

:birthday:cake HEATHER

I'll be watching my mail box!! :cheer

Feel better soon! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Okay, here's the info on the Christmas swap.

1. Anyone who wants to join in can PM me (copy Darah too please).

2. We will assign partners on Nov. 1st, then you will have until Dec. 10th to mail out your package.

3. All items will be Christmas related, but if you don't celebrate Christmas let me know so I can inform your partner so they can do a winter theme or other holiday.

4. You will know who your partner is so everyone can get to know each other better!

5. Extras are okay, but not required. Don't sign up if you EXPECT extras. :)

On your marks, get set, GOOOOOO! :lol

Well obviously I'm in on the swap and excited!

Happy birthday, Heather!!!!!! :birthday

Trish, hope you feel better soon!

I finally got dinner into the crockpot, and I'm going to be crocheting squares like a madwoman today. Hopefully I can make a big PO run tomorrow. :hook:yarn:yarn:yarn

I'm in.

Happy Birthday Heather.

I started my first graph-ghan this weekend. Im 30 rows in out of 158....I am in way over my head and yet I am insisting I will finish this thing for christmas

Whew! that's awesome! I panicked on an 8" graph square! :lol

I'm in on the Christmas swapper-roo!

Sounds like fun!

Well obviously I'm in on the swap and excited

Got ya! ;)

I'm in.

Happy Birthday Heather.

I started my first graph-ghan this weekend. Im 30 rows in out of 158....I am in way over my head and yet I am insisting I will finish this thing for christmas

You're added too!

Pat sent me some yarn and I'm going to make an afghan out of it. Hopefully I'll have it finished before I'm in a nursing home! :rofl

I'm in on the Christmas swapper-roo!

Sounds like fun!

Added you too!

Nikster is in too!

2. We will assign partners on Nov. 1st, then you will have until Dec. 10th to mail out your package.

3. All items will be Christmas related, but if you don't celebrate Christmas let me know so I can inform your partner so they can do a winter theme or other holiday.

4. You will know who your partner is so everyone can get to know each other better!

What items? I just don't get it. What are we crocheting? If nothing in particular, what are some guidelines? How many items are we talking?

What items? I just don't get it. What are we crocheting? If nothing in particular, what are some guidelines? How many items are we talking?

Items: stockings, ornaments, Christmas colored dishcloths, towels, decorations such as amis, tree skirts...

2 items handmade are required (don't have to be crocheted). Extras can be anything (yarn, hooks, coffee, tea, etc).

Does that help??

:D

I want in soooo bad but I honestly can't because I can't guarantee I'd be able to send a package then. I can't wait to see what everyone does though!!:D

& Happy Birthday Heather:cheer

:birthday Heather!!!

Just catching up on posts. Sue, count me in on the Christmas swap, although I have NO idea what to make yet! ;) But I had so much fun on the ami swap. Plus it does help "connect" us better! ;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and has a great week!!! :hug to all!

I want in soooo bad but I honestly can't because I can't guarantee I'd be able to send a package then. I can't wait to see what everyone does though!!:D

:hug

Sue, count me in on the Christmas swap, although I have NO idea what to make yet! ;) But I had so much fun on the ami swap. Plus it does help "connect" us better! ;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and has a great week!!! :hug to all!

You won't know what to make until you get your partner. You'll have to PM or e-mail each other to figure that out! :hug to you too!

This is one crazy week... 1st anniversary is today so I'll be hangin' out with the hubs doing I don't know what yet (he's surprising me?) then work 3 days then Fri/Sat we're moving... I HATE MOVING!!! It's not fun and nobody wants to help us (I've moved 8 times in 6 years, so I'm running out of friends lol) so I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the last move for a while, and it's a 2br so if we have a baby in the near future we're good on space but for now... CRAFT ROOM!!!

Gonna get in some crochet time before I'm swept away on this mystery adventure... dang and it's a perfectly good stay-inside-rainy-crochet all day-day

Archived