Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey breenie...if you want to post a pic of yours...please go ahead...i have NO idea when i'll get to Nashville

I've seen a picture of it and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Sorry, don't have the picture anymore though. Sabrina, was it your pattern or did you find it somehwere???

:turtle:vheart

hey everyone! hows yall doin? i discovered this morning that i have talent! heres what happened: i get back from taking mine and imafreak's little ones to school, 'looks at wagon, sees wagon, trips over wagon' "hey, theres a wagon there!" now, i kno i got talent and im not afraid to use it xD

hey everyone! hows yall doin? i discovered this morning that i have talent! heres what happened: i get back from taking mine and imafreak's little ones to school, 'looks at wagon, sees wagon, trips over wagon' "hey, theres a wagon there!" now, i kno i got talent and im not afraid to use it xD

:rofl I have the same talent. Inanimate objects are always walking in front of me. :rofl

my ami is out for delivery...now im nervous if she will like it

I'm sure she will love it!

I have the same worries myself. I'm sure that we are both just worried over nothing though :P.

Yes you both are!

:turtle:vheart

I received my ami from Tonya! :cheer He's so stinkin' cute. :manyheart I love him, Tonya. Thank you so much. He's going to work with me to sit on my desk. I'll see him there much more than I would here and the real cats won't be able to get to him. :lol

She also sent me a pretty square. I attached pictures of both. Thanks again, they are both fabulous.

post-28827-135897585165_thumb.jpg

post-28827-13589758517_thumb.jpg

I received your ami today, Erin. You can stop worrying! I LOVE it! :clap:manyheart He's SO cute! I am seriously going to have to fight my 8 year old son over it. :P And, I love the square, too. Thank you so much, Erin. :hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

I have the same worries myself. I'm sure that we are both just worried over nothing though :P.

post-20-135897585173_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897585175_thumb.jpg

I received my ami from Tonya! :cheer He's so stinkin' cute. :manyheart I love him, Tonya. Thank you so much. He's going to work with me to sit on my desk. I'll see him there much more than I would here and the real cats won't be able to get to him. :lol

She also sent me a pretty square. I attached pictures of both. Thanks again, they are both fabulous.

Yay I am so glad you like him. I thought he was fitting since the name of the pattern was Fat Cat.Since I saw the pictures of your cats.

You are welcome, craziebunny. :hug

Thank you so much mom w/a motif for the beautiful squares!! hugs

Your kitty is cute, too. So many cute amis! Mine is sitting on my computer desk right now. :)

I received your ami today, Erin. You can stop worrying! I LOVE it! :clap:manyheart He's SO cute! I am seriously going to have to fight my 8 year old son over it. :P And, I love the square, too. Thank you so much, Erin. :hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart:hug

Whew I am so glad about that because I was a little worried that he wasn't befitting of the word given to me :P. But I am so glad you like him and the square :hug also so glad you actually got him since my tracking number wasn't working right lol. Kept telling me it had been delivered to Pittsboro NC which is where I live and sent it from O.o!

My Ami Swap is on the move ... on its way to my buddy!

Hope she likes it!!!! :D

:heart

:mug

I GOT MY AMI TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer It is the cutest thing ever!!!!!! The blanket is awesome too!!!!:hug I will post pics after I take them tomorrow! Thank you soooooooooo mucm Tam!!!!!:yay:manyheart

I meant to say, that I would love anything. I had a hard time trying to think of a word. I really would have loved anything, and I love him. :manyheart Thank goodness for tracking numbers, even with; it's messed up, huh? :blush

Whew I am so glad about that because I was a little worried that he wasn't befitting of the word given to me :P. But I am so glad you like him and the square :hug also so glad you actually got him since my tracking number wasn't working right lol. Kept telling me it had been delivered to Pittsboro NC which is where I live and sent it from O.o!

I GOT MY AMI TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer It is the cutest thing ever!!!!!! The blanket is awesome too!!!!:hug I will post pics after I take them tomorrow! Thank you soooooooooo mucm Tam!!!!!:yay:manyheart

Oh Good!!!! The package made it!!!

Are you sure you like it?

I had so much fun making them!

have a great night dear

OHHH he is cute. and the square is awesome

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! These are so cute, I want to make one. Seeing you guys do these has really made me want to make one, I am definitely going to seek out some patterns. You guys did such a great job:cheer:clap:cheer

Yay I am so glad you like him. I thought he was fitting since the name of the pattern was Fat Cat.Since I saw the pictures of your cats.

Yep, Cooper is definitely a fat cat! :lol Really, he is perfect. I brought him to work. I took a picture on my cell phone to show him at his new home, but whenever I try to send it I'm told "message size limit exeeded". :angry

By the way, my ami is going out in the mail today. It's all packaged up and ready to head to the post office about 12:30. :hook

Oh Good!!!! The package made it!!!

Are you sure you like it?

I had so much fun making them!

have a great night dear

Of course! I love it!!!!:hug Doesn't look like I'll get a chance to get pictures today though:( My dd wedding is tomorrow and I have a ton of prep to do still!!! Doubt I'll be back on here until Sunday, so I'll have to wait and post the pics then.

Everbody have a fabulous weekend!!!:manyheart

Good morning everyone! The amis are all adorable!!!!

I'm so happy that I managed to get my site fixed and back up last night. After 5-ish days of headaches, I can FINALLY go back to crocheting again. I've been itching to work on some more Christmas gifts :)

Archived