Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Wow.................. I have been so absent!!! :whew

It has just been so busy around here................

Hubby hit a deer with his van recently and totalled it.

Parent/Teacher conferences were this last week.

Football Games and practices.................. :whew

running errands of getting passports for our Christmas vacation

getting a tux rented for Patrick for Homecoming this weekend.

squeezing in my crochet and knitting time.... :hook:knit

I'm pooped! and I'm still busy!

How is everyone else doing?

I see Ami's are getting done! I'm working on mine! :hook

well.. gotta run... need to hit the post office before I get the boys from school!

you all have a great day!!!

:heart

:mug

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow.................. I have been so absent!!! :whew

It has just been so busy around here................

Hubby hit a deer with his van recently and totalled it.

Parent/Teacher conferences were this last week.

Football Games and practices.................. :whew

running errands of getting passports for our Christmas vacation

getting a tux rented for Patrick for Homecoming this weekend.

squeezing in my crochet and knitting time.... :hook:knit

I'm pooped! and I'm still busy!

How is everyone else doing?

I see Ami's are getting done! I'm working on mine! :hook

well.. gotta run... need to hit the post office before I get the boys from school!

you all have a great day!!!

:heart

:mug

:hug I hope dh is okay!

:turtle:vheart

We had a blast!

That's a great shot of you two. It's amazing how you managed to come up with that background for the photo shoot. :heehee

We were going to ask the waiter to take our picture, but decided the yarn was a better back drop! :lol

My ami has been delivered!!! Someone needs to check their mail! Don't worry about it if you're working, tell the boss I said it was okay to leave for the rest of the day with pay! :rofl

My Ami is done!!! :eek:woo I won't be able to send it out til "payday", or early next week. :bounce I've never made this pattern,or this type of thing before. So I'm so excited it turned out. :hook And that's all I can say about it. :sofunny

My Ami is done!!! :eek:woo I won't be able to send it out til "payday", or early next week. :bounce I've never made this pattern,or this type of thing before. So I'm so excited it turned out. :hook And that's all I can say about it. :sofunny

I'm glad your ami turned out okay. Mine is an abomination! I've made lots of ami's before, but this one is just wrong. I'm going to make a different one. I think my dislike is ultimately in the pattern. Once the better ami gets delivered, I'll show off the ugly one.

:hug

My ami has been delivered!!! Someone needs to check their mail! Don't worry about it if you're working, tell the boss I said it was okay to leave for the rest of the day with pay! :rofl

:haha, that will work: I have to leave now, I have mail :lol

Sue and Glenda, I love the picture of ya'll by the yarn. I wish I lived in Florida.

I have to find my pattern still, I really haven't had much time on the computer in the last couple of days.

My ami was delivered!

:sweat

Oh the tension...

:hug I'm sure your ami is lovely :yes

I'm glad your ami turned out okay. Mine is an abomination! I've made lots of ami's before, but this one is just wrong. I'm going to make a different one. I think my dislike is ultimately in the pattern. Once the better ami gets delivered, I'll show off the ugly one.
:hug, :lol @ abomination, I can't wait to see the :photo of the ami you called ugly. I wanted to say I'm sure the ami is fine, but i won't because you say you've made alot, therefore you have way more experience than me on ami's, but I know often I am so hard on my own work (I won't like something I make, and then everybody I show it to likes it), like I know alot of people are their own worst critic.:hug

OMGOSH!!!! OMGOSH!!!!! SHUT UP!!! GET OUTTA TOWN!!!!:cheer

My ami came!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAH!!!! He's adorable!!!!!!! A garden gnome! heheheheeee

Sue! You are the bomb diggity!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!:yay

Love it, a Gnome and a turtle, too cute

Sue, is there a pattern for the Gnome? My Grandma loves them, I have found two patterns, but neither is as cute as that one.

Okay, so trying to hop in after 345 pages is kind of difficult (as far as reading everything goes)....is the original ghan squares CAL going on? I'd love to join in! I reach full Villager status in a couple days so I'd be able to participate with a wishlist and everything...and I would love to send out squares :)

Okay, so trying to hop in after 345 pages is kind of difficult (as far as reading everything goes)....is the original ghan squares CAL going on? I'd love to join in! I reach full Villager status in a couple days so I'd be able to participate with a wishlist and everything...and I would love to send out squares :)

You are welcome to join in anytime. Just PM Sue/TurtleLvr your information.

Archived