shawl pattern

hi since so many of you have asked for the pattern i decided to write it up and share it with you all. so here it is:lol :lol

shawl

Shawl photos from blog

row 1.chain 118 (or length you want the widest part to be, then in 4 chain from hook, dc in each ch across.

row 2 in first dc ch 4, then skip 2 dc and sc in next stitch, then ch 4 and continue to the end.

row 3. and each row after in the first loop( from the ch 4) sl st into the loop, then sc in same loop, then ch 4 and continue to sc in each loop then ch 4 continue to end.

continue to decrease like this and follow the pattern till you are down to just 1 loop. is about 29 rows(but this will depend on how wide you make it to begin with, i wear a size medium and this size is perfect for me. so you can adjust to your own size.) finish off

for border, tie yarn in any dc, then ch 3, do 4 dc in same st, then sc 2 st, and sc in next st. repeat to end of dc, when you get to the loops, you do the 5 dc in one loop, then sc in next following around, when you get to the bottom stitch, you may have no room to sc, just do the 5 dc in the loop before, then do 9 dc in bottom loop, then 5 dc in next loop, then sc and repeat the 5 dc in the next st and then sc. enjoy it , it is a fun easy pattern to do, works up quickly, and can be used in many ways. you can also make a sarong with this pattern by not making it so wide, but just following the pattern. if ya need any help, let me know and i will help you. :manyheart :manyheart

to finish

hi since so many of you have asked for the pattern i decided to write it up and share it with you all. so here it is:lol :lol

shawl

row 1.chain 118 (or length you want the widest part to be, then in 4 chain from hook, dc in each ch across.

row 2 in first dc ch 4, then skip 2 dc and sc in next stitch, then ch 4 and continue to the end.

row 3. and each row after in the first loop( from the ch 4) sl st into the loop, then sc in same loop, then ch 4 and continue to sc in each loop then ch 4 continue to end.

continue to decrease like this and follow the pattern till you are down to just 1 loop. is about 29 rows(but this will depend on how wide you make it to begin with, i wear a size medium and this size is perfect for me. so you can adjust to your own size.) finish off

for border, tie yarn in any dc, then ch 3, do 4 dc in same st, then sc 2 st, and sc in next st. repeat to end of dc, when you get to the loops, you do the 5 dc in one loop, then sc in next following around, when you get to the bottom stitch, you may have no room to sc, just do the 5 dc in the loop before, then do 9 dc in bottom loop, then 5 dc in next loop, then sc and repeat the 5 dc in the next st and then sc. enjoy it , it is a fun easy pattern to do, works up quickly, and can be used in many ways. you can also make a sarong with this pattern by not making it so wide, but just following the pattern. if ya need any help, let me know and i will help you. :manyheart :manyheart

to finish

Vicki,

Lovely shawl! What yarn did you use...how much?

charkitty

hi guys. oops forgot to say the yarn and hook size, for the red one i used the joanns sensations rainbow boucle' 1 skein, but it will make probably 3 of them and the peach one i used lustersheen. 1 skein. with both i used a K hook. you are all very welcome, enjoy and am looking forward to seeing your shawls. i just finished 2 more in a pretty pink with a gray stripe running through the yarn, and will post pictures soon. :manyheart :manyheart

I started on my seraphina shawl using my blue/black rainbow boucle but I think it's too hot for Manila weather......lol! I definitely love your open lacy shawl pattern Vicki! Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to seeing your new shawls. :-)))))

We have patterns for all of Cecilia de Bucourt's designs - the 2002-03 Love Knot shawl, the 2003-04 'Jessica' silk shawl, cotton shawl, hooded poncho and mini poncho. Ponchos are for adult and child sizes. Also known as Celebrity Shawl, Newleywed Shawl. Also, the 2005 'Enchanting Daisy' pattern. Check out our 10 debut designs and stay tuned- hot new designs constantly added! http://www.adorishdesign.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I believe this is the shawl you are talking about. I found this on her blog in the same month she posted the pattern here on the ville.

There are two pictures about 5 posts down: http://mythunderbirdsnest.blogspot.com/2005_07_01_mythunderbirdsnest_archive.html

I hope this is what you are a looking for!!!

God Bless!!

Julee

Cowgirl Up!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived