Dreamboat

TurtleLvr

This bag is by Mona Modica. I love her bag patterns. They're suppose to be done in 18 nylon thread, but I did it in RHSS. I just made it smaller and skipped out on a couple parts. Its for my step daughter and she wouldn't like the "girlie" flower or ties. The pattern can be found here.

post-28075-135897515373_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

Love your bag. Thanks for the link to the pattern. Something else to add to my list of things I want to make.

Sue let me tell ya you have done it again a great job on that bag...

I love it and dream boat name fits perfectly with the bag cause when i see it it looks like clouds are in the sky in there so really I love it...

I sure wish i was your step daughter right about now so i would get that bag...

hugs

Lillibet

you are sooo good. I want to try to make one of the bags in the stitch and bitch book...in my free time lol

Free time? What's that??? :rofl

Love your bag. Thanks for the link to the pattern. Something else to add to my list of things I want to make.

Thanks! I love to enable people's WIMs list! ;)

Sue let me tell ya you have done it again a great job on that bag...

I love it and dream boat name fits perfectly with the bag cause when i see it it looks like clouds are in the sky in there so really I love it...

I sure wish i was your step daughter right about now so i would get that bag...

hugs

Lillibet

You're so sweet Lillibet! Check your PMs!

You did it again! Now that you have used up more yarn, are ya ready to go to JoAnn's to buy more?

I'm always ready to go shopping with you!!! Name the date! The question is are you ready to go with me? Last time I really helped you fill that cart! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

Archived