Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I know... the waiting is killing me too........ I wonder who won!!! Wonder when it will get there? :rofl Oh wait... I do know who and when ................ :rofl! :whew

Bingo will be like this.............

I would start the game... therefore... I would be the one sending the gift.

Now... we can keep it all kitchen and bath related due to this being a dishcloth thread.

I would email a Bingo card to all who wanted to play....

Call a number each morning.... and wait for someone to YELL BINGO. The bingo winner would then be sent the kitchen/bath goodies I made! :U

I also have a game of "Eye Spy" we could play :D

:heart

:mug

Tam

The Bingo idea sounds fun .

I am also wondering who will get the dishcloths ? Could you tell us what DAY they were mailed ?

I know what state you live in,and some of the states of some ladies here, so maybe we could figure it out distance-wise if we knew the DAY it was mailed ?

Gonna give us that much of a hint ?

Oh I know... the waiting is killing me too........ I wonder who won!!! Wonder when it will get there? :rofl Oh wait... I do know who and when ................ :rofl! :whew

:rofl You are too funny :rofl

I'm interested in any game we decide to play next :hook

Bingo will be like this.............

I would start the game... therefore... I would be the one sending the gift.

Now... we can keep it all kitchen and bath related due to this being a dishcloth thread.

I would email a Bingo card to all who wanted to play....

Call a number each morning.... and wait for someone to YELL BINGO. The bingo winner would then be sent the kitchen/bath goodies I made! :U

I also have a game of "Eye Spy" we could play :D

Bingo sounds fun and may be less stress and worry than the round robin. What is the Eye-Spy game?

the star is very cute!!

an exchange of some kind would be fun. A pile of beautiful washclothes would be great..but someone might be construing I would then need to use them to CLEAN something...heaven forbid..I have crochetville and crocheting to do. I am TOOOO busy to clean!

ok have to go do some wash moving though...

Here is my latest dishcloth. I will not be able to make any for a little bit, I will be working on an afghan for my sister.

Very cute!

I haven't been on line in a few days, so where are these dishcloths????? OK Tammy when will we have a winner??

Bingo sounds like fun.

Here is my latest dishcloth. I will not be able to make any for a little bit, I will be working on an afghan for my sister.

very pretty!:clap

Bad bad Tammy! :tryme

I love it! Can you share the pattern???

:turtle:vheart

I scarfed down some pain pills so that I could do some work on my brother's comfort-ghan, and while I was feeling pain free, I took the opportunity to whip up some dishcloths for whatever our next game will be...I haven't taken pictures yet, and won't be around tomorrow, so it will probably be Thursday before I get pictures posted...

Archived