Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Hey Tammy, I thought I was going to be able to mail out the dishcloths tomorrow, but it looks like it will be Tuesday. I completely forgot I have sewing camp next week so by the time I get done volunteering, come home to shower and eat, I'll have to head straight to camp.

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats to the boys Tammy!! :cheerThanks sweetie!!! :hug

Thanks, Tam !

And great job to the boys . ( Forgot to say I LOVE the team photo on your blog of them -)- whoever took it That would have been me made them look so cool thanks! ,like they are a pro-team that could beat Cleveland Indians . :D

* They probably could !!!

Hey Tammy, I thought I was going to be able to mail out the dishcloths tomorrow, but it looks like it will be Tuesday. I completely forgot I have sewing camp next week so by the time I get done volunteering, come home to shower and eat, I'll have to head straight to camp. Not a problem!!! have fun at sewing camp!!! :hug

:heart

:mug

Wow! I wish I saw this thread sooner. I've been makeing dish cloths latly, but have not taken any pics. But I have more that I want to make, so I will make and post pics.

Wow! I wish I saw this thread sooner. I've been makeing dish cloths latly, but have not taken any pics. But I have more that I want to make, so I will make and post pics.

Glad you discovered us! Join right in...we'd love to see some pics:cheer

I'm not working on any dishcloths at the moment - although I have my eye on some knitted ones that I'd like to try...I also am pretty slow when it comes to knitting.

Patti

How do you like the Bernat cotton ? The only kind I've ever tried is what our local walmart carries ,which is Peaches & Cream ,I think is the name .

Hi norwinmom -

Welcome from me, Too. Tam is the leader here and the friendliest person on the planet ,so I'm sure she'll be tickled pink to have you join in also .

Heather

-yea, I'm a pretty new knitter, so I can't do any of the complicated ones,but I like doing the knitted cloths. They turn out so pretty ,and I like how stretchy they turn out since I don't like thick dishcloths.

Patti

How do you like the Bernat cotton ? The only kind I've ever tried is what our local walmart carries ,which is Peaches & Cream ,I think is the name .

I like it a lot. I had just gotten rid of a bunch of Sugar & Cream (donated to Senior Center) because it always felt rough to me and very splitty to work with. I think the Bernat Handicrafter is much softer and less splitty.

I like Peaches & Cream too, but I don't get to Walmart all that much. I buy the Bernat at Joann's and get the 12 oz. ombre (solids are 14 oz.). They have it for $9.99 but I use a 40% off and get it for $5.99.

Here are the colors of Bernat Handicrafter. In order, they are Beachball Blue, Green Dream and Lava Lamp. I don't understand the color names at all, LOL. They look more like Mixed Berry, Lemon Lime and Spring Garden to me. :lol

post-25359-135897552369_thumb.jpg

:sun .......... Good Morning .......... :mug

How is everyone this fine morning?

Well........... the dishcloths have started rolling in!

I have packages from Heather... Cindy.... RecycleCindy.... Judy & Julie!

There are some seriously awesome dishcloths here ladies!

Yarn colors are great!

Someone is going to be one lucky lady!

I'm off to get some more coffee and some crocheting done!!!

thanks so much ladies for making this little exchange so much fun!

:welcome to the fun!!!

jump right in and visit... share and just enjoy!

Here are the colors of Bernat Handicrafter. In order, they are Beachball Blue, Green Dream and Lava Lamp. I don't understand the color names at all, LOL. They look more like Mixed Berry, Lemon Lime and Spring Garden to me. :lol

Those are AWESOME!!!! :hook

Those are so pretty! I would love to try that...I can only get peaches & creme, and sugar & creme...

Well........... the dishcloths have started rolling in!

I have packages from Heather... Cindy.... RecycleCindy.... Judy & Julie!

There are some seriously awesome dishcloths here ladies!

Yarn colors are great!

Someone is going to be one lucky lady!

Can't wait to see them all....and find out who gets to lay claim to them!!!

Patti - Your dishcloths are lovely. Whatever the names are, I love those colors! :lol

Thanks everyone! I am planning on making these for craft fairs and Christmas gifts and wanted to use a good variety of colors in case anyone wanted to match their kitchens. :)

Patti

I made a truckload of dishcloths a couple summers ago. I made one for each lady that attends our family reunion,so I think I made 75 ..

I had a whole year to get them done though ,so it wasn't bad spacing them out over a long amount of time .

Everyone seemed to like getting them though,so maybe I should do that again for next summer's reunion .

Hey Tam

Before you mail them out to the winner, are you gonna post a photo of them so we can see how they all look together ?

Oh you bet hon! I'll get a nice picture of all the cloths and the little extra goodies I'll be tucking inside so that everyone can see whats being sent.

I'm thinking I may keep the winner a surprise............. :D So you'll all have to wait and see who gets it!

I have to agree about the names, your's are much mrre descriptive of the actual colors. Your dishcloths look great.

Tam, I'm glad mine arrived safely.

Oh you bet hon! I'll get a nice picture of all the cloths and the little extra goodies I'll be tucking inside so that everyone can see whats being sent.

I'm thinking I may keep the winner a surprise............. :D So you'll all have to wait and see who gets it!

Oh how you love to torture us Villers! Oh, wait. So do I. Never mind. :rofl

Mine will be mailed to you tomorrow! There are a couple little things in there for you. You'll know which ones they are! ;):turtle No, its not Homer. :lol

I like the surprise idea - that's what Tampa Doll does when she sends out her totes!:)

Archived