Pretty Round Ripple

kittylou

I just finished this for my step-daughter. It worked up really quickly and was fairly easy. I just wish I had used green first instead of pink, so it would look more pink than green. I ran out of time to do another band of pink. Have to give it away tonight.

th_LaurenThrow5.jpg

every time i see this pattern i fall in love with it every time! I'm sure your step daughter will love it and if she's anything like my dd she's going to love the pink no matter how much or little...

I can't wait to make one too. I love your colors. What yarn did you use? It is lovely.:manyheart

It's just Red Heart Super Saver. I'd like to make another one using a softer yarn, but the price was right with the Super Saver. Also, my mom thought the pattern would make a nice round tablecloth.

That is a very cute blanket. Where did you get the pattern for it?

I found the original pattern here. It's not on the AngelCrafts site anymore, like I originally posted.

Very nice color combination! :cheer My experience with Red Heart yarn is when you wash it up and use a little vinegar in the rinse water, it will get softer.

I love seeing the afghans that have been made from this pattern, I have GOT to make one someday!

Love it! Once we're settled in OR I'm going to make a few of these up for Christmas presents. I love the one I made for myself and they stitch up quickly!

:hook

Very nice color combination! :cheer My experience with Red Heart yarn is when you wash it up and use a little vinegar in the rinse water, it will get softer.

I love seeing the afghans that have been made from this pattern, I have GOT to make one someday!

Vinegar? Hey, that is cool, I have never heard of that before. :bounce How much is "a little"? I'm guessing a couple tablespoons? :think And does this only work for Red Heart-type superwash acrylic yarn, or finer yarn too???

Very pretty! :clap I made one for my granddaughter who will be 2 in December. It was a fun project.

Tobydog

I've never seen or heard of a round ripple, but seeing is believing. How cute! Can you tell me the size? I think my granddaughters would love this.:hook

You can make it any size you want. Mine was about 40 inches across, but if I make another one it will be a little bigger.

Archived