Let It Snow 2010 (Crocheted Snowflakes CAL and Share)

marikamum

I am so happy to see this thread!!!!

I haven't checked in here for a very long time, but I did start working the snowflake CAL either last year or the year before.

I'm ready to get into a blizzard, I hope to catch up a bit!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am so happy to see this thread!!!!

I haven't checked in here for a very long time, but I did start working the snowflake CAL either last year or the year before.

I'm ready to get into a blizzard, I hope to catch up a bit!

Welcome back! I hope you will post photos of your flakes!

I have just starched and pinned my 26 snowflakes :hook Just before it I crocheted another one from the pattern found here. But I made a mistake, which I noticed while pinning :lol Nobody's perfect, I'll try again ;)

Sometimes the imperfect ones are the best!

Oh that snowflake is pretty!!

This year I want to have a winter fairy/snowflake tree for the front room. Today is as good a day to start, so I'm jumping in! :jumpyay

Somewhere in my stash of stashes I have my white Opera thread, and steel crochet hooks...

I tried several times to post this yesterday, but the server kept timing out. My husband teased that it was because of the three-day weekend, that everyone was home and online because it was so hot!

Nothing like a snowflake when going outside feels like walking into an oven!

This week's snowflake is dedicated to Jaden.

I have not been on in awhile and I missed this CAL....I am currently working on tatted snowflakes....unsure if this is a 2010 CAL or will is flow into 2011....If this CAL will start over in 2011 I would love to jump in on all the snow fun....

I have not been on in awhile and I missed this CAL....I am currently working on tatted snowflakes....unsure if this is a 2010 CAL or will is flow into 2011....If this CAL will start over in 2011 I would love to jump in on all the snow fun....

I, too, would love to see your tatted snowflakes!

This might just be the prettiest one yet! Thanks.

You know, I'm thinking that you ought to write a book of snowflake patterns. You are very good at designing them.

I absolutely agree!

Your flakes are so wonderful!

jrnylst,

Beautiful snowflake.......Is that your own design?

Thanks! Yes, all the patterns I publish are my own designs.

Archived