Let It Snow 2010 (Crocheted Snowflakes CAL and Share)

marikamum

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm going to jump in :) I've already given away 8 of my snowflakes this year, all of them Snowcatcher patterns ;) I absolutely love your flakes. I hadn't gotten pics of them yet though.

I have 5 more done, but not blocked as I'm waiting for a girlfriend. We are going to have a blocking party to make sure we get them done ;)

Are we sharing any flake we make or only original designs?

Are we sharing any flake we make or only original designs?

Yes, please share photos of your flakes! We flakes love to see more flakes!

TY :) I will post them as soon as I get them on my server. I took a flake break today to try to get my website healthy again, I got some of them up on Ravelry.

That one is a real beauty. I can't believe that you can keep coming up with these pretty flakes.

Thank you!

I did a bunch of these in February and March because I knew I wouldn't have time during cycling season. I'm running out now, so I'm going to have to start making more soon, and I'm a little nervous right now that I might not have inspiration!!! Hopefully they'll kick right in when I start working with thread again...

This one is gorgeous. How do you get them blocked so perfectly?

Thank you!

Have you seen this? I use the graph on this site, and it works PERFECTLY!

I love them all, but that one from your header is my current favorite :) I hear you on inspiration, and motivation here. I have so many socks on my needles I'm having a hard time sticking to my snowflake goal :P

I couldn't decide which one of these snowflakes is my favourite... All of them are so beautiful! I started making the flakes quite early this year, I've got a few done - and the next step is to try the patterns presented here. Thank you so much for sharing!

I love them all, but that one from your header is my current favorite :) I hear you on inspiration, and motivation here. I have so many socks on my needles I'm having a hard time sticking to my snowflake goal :P

I'm kind of sock crazy these days, too. I'm making socks for almost all the girls I know for Christmas. I'm pretty anxious to get back to snowflakes!

I tried several times to post this yesterday, but the server kept timing out. My husband teased that it was because of the three-day weekend, that everyone was home and online because it was so hot!

Nothing like a snowflake when going outside feels like walking into an oven!

This week's snowflake is dedicated to Jaden.

post-31952-135897570767_thumb.jpg

I made my first flake last night! It was the first time I worked with thread, so definitely an experiment. I can see how the flake will look when it's blocked....if I do it right. Wish me luck!!

Good luck! Make sure to show us how it turned out!

I have just starched and pinned my 26 snowflakes :hook Just before it I crocheted another one from the pattern found here. But I made a mistake, which I noticed while pinning :lol Nobody's perfect, I'll try again ;)

Archived