Let It Snow 2010 (Crocheted Snowflakes CAL and Share)

marikamum

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another pretty one...if only they didn't need to be blocked. I still have to block all the ones I made last year!

Oh... you'd better start it now if you want them ready for X-mas.... :lol I decided to block each 10-20 if I don't want to get crazy....

I have five pizza boxes going at all times now! (That's what I use for my blocking.) We had to order pizza one night because I needed a larger box. :) My stomach and husband did not complain at all!

My new

[ATTACH]30707[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]30708[/ATTACH]

Just beautiful! What does your 5-year-old think of stiffening and of this beautiful flurry?

Just beautiful! What does your 5-year-old think of stiffening and of this beautiful flurry?

He loves stiffening! He puts his hands (and elbows usually) into the bowl with liquid starch, he squeezes the flakes and then I dry them a little and pin. We have two trees for Christmas - the big one is decorated only with lights and crocheted ornaments and the small one is in my son's room - he decorates it with all he wants. And everybody is happy :lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone. I've been MIA for most of this year, but wanted to let you know that I've got 3 new snowflakes posted in the Free Original Patterns section under the title "3 Snowflakes for the New Year ~ 2011." Hope you enjoy. :manyheart

Hi, everyone. I've been MIA for most of this year, but wanted to let you know that I've got 3 new snowflakes posted in the Free Original Patterns section under the title "3 Snowflakes for the New Year ~ 2011." Hope you enjoy. :manyheart

Thanks. I just saw them, very pretty.

There were so many beautiful patterns for snowflake here..... So all I can say is THANK YOU!!!!!

And I'll show you one of postacards I made this year :)

post-30828-135897608885_thumb.jpg

Everybody who made snowflakes has a lot of them at home, but we all have quite big piles of snow outside.... :lol Surely in Europe :hook

Happy Christmas!

This final is really impressive! I like it!!!

Well, I've given away most of my snowflakes - I thought I made sooooo many it would be enough... But it wasn't! :lol So I guess I should keep making them to have more and more to give next time :)

Archived