Let It Snow 2010 (Crocheted Snowflakes CAL and Share)

marikamum

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay............I wanted to do this CAL... but never did get around to making any snowflakes. I saw jrnylst newest one and told myself to get on it and start my snowflakes!

This isnt anywhere near as pretty as jrnylst snowflake... but I'm happy with it!!!

Thank you jrnylst for your patterns.... I've already picked my next one to make!

post-18634-135897545336_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Very pretty jrnylst.

I haven't been making snowflakes, but I finally finished a snowflake afghan that I started 4 years ago.

Please share photos! I would LOVE to see your snowflake afghan!

And how cool that you finished it. Sometimes I give up on projects that take a long time due to time constraints and life just plain being too busy.

Okay............I wanted to do this CAL... but never did get around to making any snowflakes. I saw jrnylst newest one and told myself to get on it and start my snowflakes!

This isnt anywhere near as pretty as jrnylst snowflake... but I'm happy with it!!!

Thank you jrnylst for your patterns.... I've already picked my next one to make!

I think it turned out lovely! And I like the background fabric you chose for the photo!

Boy, I'm not sure posting is worth it today. I'm having to log back in every few seconds. I don't know if it's the internet, the site or my network, but this is darned frustrating!

Anyhow, here's my latest flake...

post-31952-135897547157_thumb.jpg

Seven times it took me to get that last post done!!! Aaargh!!!

Okay, now I'm feeling better. :)

[ATTACH]22817[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

:yay Well done!

:hug It is very frustrating when technology lets us down, isn't it?

On the theme of doing things that have been put off, I have FINALLY done the Recovery Flake :flake! I will post a pic here and/or on Ravelry after I get the kids to bed tonight... I will not wait for blocking :lol it may never see the light in that case :rofl

On the theme of doing things that have been put off, I have FINALLY done the Recovery Flake :flake! I will post a pic here and/or on Ravelry after I get the kids to bed tonight... I will not wait for blocking :lol it may never see the light in that case :rofl

Here it is:

post-18135-135897549482_thumb.jpg

Here it is:

Very pretty.

Here it is:

It's LOVELY! You know, that flake came at a very difficult time, and I was afraid I would always relate it to what was going on in my life then. But that's not what is happening so far. I can look at this flake and be literally joyful because my brother-in-law inspired me to create something I probably wouldn't have thought of. It's one of my most popular flakes on Ravelry, and I think Kelly would be proud!

And like you, that back-and-forthsie really got my mind going. I am anxious to see what else I come up with this winter, having opened that technique door!

It's LOVELY! You know, that flake came at a very difficult time, and I was afraid I would always relate it to what was going on in my life then. But that's not what is happening so far. I can look at this flake and be literally joyful because my brother-in-law inspired me to create something I probably wouldn't have thought of. It's one of my most popular flakes on Ravelry, and I think Kelly would be proud!

And like you, that back-and-forthsie really got my mind going. I am anxious to see what else I come up with this winter, having opened that technique door!

:cheer I was hoping that would be the case once you got a bit of distance from the torturous pattern-working-out process :)...

Very pretty. I think I'm in the mood to make snowflakes again. Of course I still have to stiffen a dozen or so that I made earlier in the year.....

Thank you!

The heat makes me long for snow... but I still haven't made any new flakes recently, other than the chainring on my bike... ha ha ha!

Thats pretty neat!

The flake is pretty too!

Thank you! I am pretty partial to that bike. It might be my most favorite thing I've ever made. :)

Archived