Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello! I am SUPER interested in crocheting one of these awesome afghans for my boyfriend. He loves unique, colorful patterns and i think he'd really like this one. Just wondering where i can get the pattern?? Is it from a book?

Thanks alot!

All these afghans turned out GREAT!! LOVE the colors and different stitches :)

~Puma412~

Hi and welcome! The books that this afghan is in (it is in two with two different names) are posted in post #1 of this thread. So pop on over there and take a gander.

I bought mine on ebay really inexpensively!

Well, here's number 3! Not the best picture...it's not easy to take a picture outside on the deck when the winds are gusting at 35 mph!

Started #4 last night, using the colors listed in the pattern, or at least as close as I can get to them. I'll post a pic of that later today when I have another color or two on it.

Candy

post-414-135897519636_thumb.jpg

Well, here's number 3! Not the best picture...it's not easy to take a picture outside on the deck when the winds are gusting at 35 mph!

Started #4 last night, using the colors listed in the pattern, or at least as close as I can get to them. I'll post a pic of that later today when I have another color or two on it.

Candy

LOL yeah its windy here too!! It's gorgeous!! I got a new AC for the living room and its FREEZING me so I am going to start #5 hopefully this week!

Candy

It turned out beautiful Candy!!!

The weather is so weird lately..it's cold in California with pouring rain, wind is blowing about 20mph..stormy Sunday!!

I put down my #9 Lace and Bobbles for a bit and am now working on a

Giant granny square because it's mindless crocheting...just round after round, color after color...hehehe

Linda :sun

• 1 month later...
Well here is my finished Afghan! :cheerI couldn't keep my little ham "Shortie" out of the pictures tho...he thinks I made this for him!

I love this pattern!! I don't have it though :(. I can't find it anywhere but great job it looks amazing! & i think I've told you before but your cat looks just like my cat:h5. Well not exactly but very similar. He looks like my bella.:yes lol seriously check out my blog I got a picture of her on there. :manyheart:cat

I love this pattern!! I don't have it though :(. I can't find it anywhere

I did a quick search for you. Hopefully these help you. I found mine on ebay last year for 11 dollars I think.

Lots of places that it is available online under both titles.

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=Leisure+Arts+%23100318%2C+Afghans+for+All+Seasons&btnG=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=the+Leisure+Arts+%232159%3A+Scrap+Yarn+Afghans+Book+Two&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

I love this pattern!! I don't have it though :(. I can't find it anywhere but great job it looks amazing! & i think I've told you before but your cat looks just like my cat:h5. Well not exactly but very similar. He looks like my bella.:yes lol seriously check out my blog I got a picture of her on there. :manyheart:cat

Oh my! Shortie does look like Bella! What is the other one's name? They both look sooo sweet!

Oh my! Shortie does look like Bella! What is the other one's name? They both look sooo sweet!

The grey and white one is Princess, and the black and white one is Maximus. Princess and Maximus are brother and sister and they both have a spot on their belly in the same spot it's adorable. Princess's is grey and max's is black. & bella just our lil odd ball. We got all three of them on the same day, and have had them ever since. lol sorry I tend to gush about them sometimes!:manyheart

I will have to look into that once we get settled. We're moving in two weeks and every $$ including those we don't really have is going into boxes and tape and rent. lol We got ourselves into it though. Paying double rent so we can move sooner. So I got like a month or two. :eek But it beats the other prices I've seen. Thanks for taking the time to find that for me. :hug

Wow, I've been looking at everyone's and they are all so unique and really beautiful. Unfortunately I never finished mine. It's sitting there on the couch next to me but I've lost interest for some reason. Hopefully I will get back to it soon. I do intend to finish it.

I will have to look into that once we get settled. We're moving in two weeks and every $$ including those we don't really have is going into boxes and tape and rent. lol We got ourselves into it though. Paying double rent so we can move sooner. So I got like a month or two. :eek But it beats the other prices I've seen. Thanks for taking the time to find that for me. :hug

Oh moving is such a pain!! I dont envy you having to move!!

Try to relax a little!

And maybe once you get settled you can join us!

Wow, I've been looking at everyone's and they are all so unique and really beautiful. Unfortunately I never finished mine. It's sitting there on the couch next to me but I've lost interest for some reason. Hopefully I will get back to it soon. I do intend to finish it.

Aww poor orphan'd pretty , sitting there all by itself..

Dont you feel sad for it? *giggle*

When you get some of that afghan mojo going again let us know, we want to see pics!

what a beauty!

Candy

Oh moving is such a pain!! I dont envy you having to move!!

Try to relax a little!

And maybe once you get settled you can join us!

yea I've always admired this pattern. It's beautiful no matter what you use or what color combo I've never seen one that I didn't like. So I would :manyheartLOVE:manyheart to join one I get the pattern and everything is settled!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, Kathy, your latest afghans are beautiful! The 60's sampler is so pretty - the colors go so well together, and the other afghan has beautful colors too. I've got one going, but it's been too darn hot to crochet. I'm hoping some cool days show up soon so I can work on mine again.

Wow, Kathy, your latest afghans are beautiful! The 60's sampler is so pretty - the colors go so well together, and the other afghan has beautful colors too. I've got one going, but it's been too darn hot to crochet. I'm hoping some cool days show up soon so I can work on mine again.

Thanks! Yeah I know what you mean, I could only work on it when it was cooler and sitting directly in front of my AC lol

Is this as intimidating as it looks? I would like to use all on color baby yarn(G hook) to use some of my stash. I need to be done in about 8 weeks and I'm not worried about the deadline as long as none of the stitches give me a hard time. Any feedback would help .

Archived