My snowstorm 2

Apak

Oh how very pretty!!

(I FINALLY starched my snowflakes yesterday. I could only do "22", as I ran out of pins)!!:eek :eek And boy are my finger tips hurting(I guess from pushing all the pins into the cardboard!!:think I must say too, that my DH was impressed with the starched snowflakes!! :lol :lol I must also say, that next time I make snowflakes, I am not going to let them pile up, I will make a few and starch them, make a few more and starch a few more!!:lol :lol :lol

They are beautyful. Im jealous. I want to crochet them all. I know I'll never find the pattern.

Oh, don't worry! Some of the patterns are from Polish magazines, but I also made some from the book "99 snowflakes". The magazine is from 1998, but I found a few on US e-bay. So maybe look for the patterns there? You surely will get something interesting! I had to ask my friend for Canada to buy it for me, but it should be much easier for you :)

Oh how very pretty!!

(I FINALLY starched my snowflakes yesterday. I could only do "22", as I ran out of pins)!!:eek :eek And boy are my finger tips hurting(I guess from pushing all the pins into the cardboard!!:think I must say too, that my DH was impressed with the starched snowflakes!! :lol :lol I must also say, that next time I make snowflakes, I am not going to let them pile up, I will make a few and starch them, make a few more and starch a few more!!:lol :lol :lol

You are absolutely right about starching..... :lol

Archived