2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

Congrats to everyone! Great scores and thats a much better shoot the moon than lately hehehe

I thought we could use a little excitement around here. :devil (That, and I wanted more cotton; it's too hot and humid to work with acrylic these days.)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proof positive I can't add. Posted yesterday that I was starting the week at -2 when it's was really -4, but then went to JoAnn yesterday to buy some wool-ease for a border for my afghan squares. Bought 4 skeins, so that puts me at a total of -12 for the week. Hopefully that will come done some before Saturday. And I haven't even begun to my yarn for Christmas projects!

Well...I'm in trouble this week! I went to JoAnn and Hobby Lobby yesterday and BOTH had some really awesome clearence yarns....27 SKEINS hopped in my cart!!! :eek:eek:eek

I totally forgot to post my totals last week!

This week I had a yarn relapse...I went to my LYS to get a pattern for the Afghans for Afghans drive they are having. Well, I got there and found out the pattern was free! I felt it would be wrong to take the pattern and then just LEAVE, so I bought two skeins of Cascade 220 for the little sweater. I felt it was the right thing to so... :devil

Well...I'm in trouble this week! I went to JoAnn and Hobby Lobby yesterday and BOTH had some really awesome clearence yarns....27 SKEINS hopped in my cart!!! :eek :eek :eek

Well, I don't have to worry about Shoot the Moon anymore:devil

Well...I'm in trouble this week! I went to JoAnn and Hobby Lobby yesterday and BOTH had some really awesome clearence yarns....27 SKEINS hopped in my cart!!! :eek :eek :eek

It's amazing how they do that! :devil

Wow! I sure hate when that happens!:lol Those wild skeins just jump in carts and we have to bring them home, don't we?:lol

:manyheart

I won't be here next week. Taking some use-it-or-loose-it time. Maybe I can get some crocheting done then.

Did finish a dishcloth that I had started during jury (pool) duty last month (or was that April?:think). Gave it to a friend before I could photograph it for the Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0 / YTD: -3

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: -3 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

I'm putting in my totals now, before I forget...

I managed to make it through another skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD +31

:clap:c9:cheer

As I am the first one up, and able to get on the computer, I am posting my scores early.

Currently working on a Christening Gown made with Lustersheen, so it is taking a long time to use up a skein. But I have the body of the dress made, and I am working on the trim. Just have to put on sleeves, some trim around the collar, and then the bonnet. So I will be busy next week trying to get this done for the county fair in August. Wish me luck.

Here's my scores for the week.

WTD=+4 YTD=-2

:manyheart

Hi everyone! Unfortunately, I didn't crochet much this past week. The heat and humidity were intense and our family was working our church's vacation bible school. Our son and my husband and I were in the kitchen and our daughter was helping with the Kindergarten class. Those little kiddie's sure get hungry! We fed a little over a hundred people a day for five days. Air conditioning in the kitchen was definitely a blessing! Anyhoo, my stashbusting was a big zero!

For week ending June 26, 2010:

WTD: 0 / YTD: -38

Archived