2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to have time to work much on crochet or knitting today. My daughter is home from college, so that's a lot of laundry. And also, we are going to celebrate my son's and my birthday tonight.

WTD=-7 YTD=-3

:manyheart

don't think I will be able to get any more yarn used today so here is my score for the week.

WTD -20

Hey, thanks for saving me this week. I've got a -7. :manyheart

Thank you.. Thank you... I thought for sure that I would get the shoot the moon!!!LOL :lol I am glad to see that there is at least one person that bought more yarn this week then I did. Well, I still bought a lot, I think that skein or two that I did use saved me though.:hook

-22 wtd

-14 ytd

Well, I'm crocheting the ladybug afghan, so hopefully that will make a dent in the stash. :crocheting

I love ladybugs. I even designed my own ladybug afghan pattern. What pattern are you using?

This week I used 1 ball then untangled and rolled 3 mostly used skeins into balls (+4) :cheer.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 20

Ellie 13

I didn't get anything done this week, had my son on Tuesday, and I've been too sleep deprived to do much of anything else!

WTD:0

WTD: -8

I was doing really good this week until my Michaels trip! Oh well *pets bag full of 11 bright new skeins*

I may lose power before posting scores tomorrow evening. So if you do not hear from me that is why. I sincerely hope not but you never know with this kind of storm.

Candiwv, here's :xfin that you don't lose power! But if I don't hear from you by tomorrow evening, I'll post the scores. Take care, and stay warm, dry, and safe!!!

I didn't get anything done this week, had my son on Tuesday....

Good grief, girl!! That right there is one contradictory statement. :manyheart Blessings on your new little one.

After that burst last Sunday, I didn't crochet much this week. I had a scarf almost done but decided it was going to be too short using the stitch pattern I was working, so I'm crocheting a different pattern and frogging the old one as I go. It probably won't get finished til tomorrow, so...

WTD +7

Guess I'll post now since I'm sure I'll fall asleep with the :hook in my hand tonite :lol Plan on finishing my sisters wool ease scarf tonite & doing some quick wrist warmers to match :yes Didn't get thru much stash :( There's always tonite and all day tomorrow :cheer:cheer

WTD +1 YTD +12

Well I did do a lot of crocheting this week but it was mostly crocheting tops on towels. Hopefully I can get something done this next week. Here is my totals for this week.

2010 stashbusting cal.. WTD +4----- YTD +34

Well I guess I will be the Shoot the Moon winner again this week. Went to Michael's today and bought yarn for another CAL. Then they had Sugar and Cream 4 for $5 so I could not pass it up. I did use half a skein completing a baby blanket today so I am going to give myself credit for that. So here goes

WTD -33

YTD - 78

Wahoo....back in the positives!! I have been good this week about working out of my stash. I made some dish scrubbies for my Mum with some green nylong plastic canvas yarn I had, and mixed it with some verigated green cotton I had. Then last night I made up some hats with some yarn I had in my stash. I didn't use up as much as I would have liked, but toddler sized hats don't take much. I did use a skein of fun fur--yeah another one down.

+5WTD +3 YTD

Archived