More Dishcloths

Dawn143

:)Hello Everyone....I've posted more discloths I made last night.... I sure am having fun making them.... I love using Julee's pattern & other patterns...Funny thing is, that I never thought of making dishcloths before... After seeing CroJulee's, I decided to try it..... There are so many color combo's you can make....Guess I'm on a roll! :P Thanks for looking... GBU!:manyheart

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

post-23293-135897466099_thumb.jpg

Dawn,

Wow so many more beautiful dishcloths. Where are you finding the time to crochet all these? I've got to try and stay off here to get some crocheting done but just love seeing everyone's posts. :hook Keep up the great work. :cheer

Dawn,

Wow so many more beautiful dishcloths. Where are you finding the time to crochet all these? I've got to try and stay off here to get some crocheting done but just love seeing everyone's posts. :hook Keep up the great work. :cheer

:yesI'm the same way Cindy... Love viewing everyone's work.... It's just me and hubby now, so I crochet during the day, some in the early evening and get on the comp late at night mostly.... I still have 2 afghan RR's I have to finish and some plastic canvas things.... and a doily! I'll be busy.... Thanks for the compliment.... GBU!:manyheart

They are all beautiful! Love the 2 standing up in the back! What pattern did you use for those 2?

I've been on a dishcloth kick too lately! Love CroJulee's pattern and I've been just making some up as I go along. Do you use any of Hobby Lobby's I love this Yarn in cotton? Its a little more expensive but you get more in the skein and its sooooo soft! Love dishcloths made out of their yarn

So the two that look like round ripples . . . are they actually round ripples? I've been meaning to try one of those sometime soon, but I've never been able to finish anything as big as a lapghan even. I hadn't considered making one as a dishcloth.

So the two that look like round ripples . . . are they actually round ripples? I've been meaning to try one of those sometime soon, but I've never been able to finish anything as big as a lapghan even. I hadn't considered making one as a dishcloth.

:)Yes, they are like the round ripple with 8 points.... CroJulee sells her pattern on Etsy.... You should try them, they are fun and easy and will make quick gifts.... I think's it's RecycleCindy that uses the first 8 rounds of the 12 point to make some dishcloths.... Both patterns are very nice! GBU!:manyheart

They are all beautiful! Love the 2 standing up in the back! What pattern did you use for those 2?

I've been on a dishcloth kick too lately! Love CroJulee's pattern and I've been just making some up as I go along. Do you use any of Hobby Lobby's I love this Yarn in cotton? Its a little more expensive but you get more in the skein and its sooooo soft! Love dishcloths made out of their yarn

:)Hi Lynn,.... Thank you, glad you liked the dishcloths... Michaels' had a sale on cotton so I bought it there.... I usually have to order I Love This Yarn online... We don't have a Hobby Lobby near us... Sure wish we did tho... I really like ILTY... Didn't know they made cotton too.... I'll have to try it.... The book I made the 2 in the back of that pic is from an old Annies Attic , "Pretty Patterns Crochet Dishcloths".... that particular one is called "Granny Square Dishcloth"..... I'm sure it's out of print by now... I've had it for many years.... I enjoyed making that dishcloth....

I hope you are having as much fun making them as I am! GBU!:manyheart

I see "GBU" in this thread several times.....can someone tell me what it means?

I'm still a newbie at this kind of stuff. Not trying to derail the thread...just wondering what it means.

I see "GBU" in this thread several times.....can someone tell me what it means?

I'm still a newbie at this kind of stuff. Not trying to derail the thread...just wondering what it means.

:)Hi Catlyn.... I always do this. it's just something I do and I mean it!.... It means God Bless You...:manyheart.... and Welcome to the Ville!:)

:)Hi Catlyn.... I always do this. it's just something I do and I mean it!.... It means God Bless You...:manyheart.... and Welcome to the Ville!:)

Oh! I shoulda been able to figure that out, but I was thinking along the lines of something related to crochet and just couldn't come up with it!

Thanks for the reply!

Oh! I shoulda been able to figure that out, but I was thinking along the lines of something related to crochet and just couldn't come up with it!

Thanks for the reply!

:)That's understandable relating to crochet..... Your welcome as to the reply! GBU!:manyheart

Hi Dawn....beautiful dishcloths!!! May I ask what pattern you used for the pink one in front???

:)Thank you for the compliment.... I posted the link to that sq. dishcloth under my first post of CroJulee's Dishcloth Updated with More & Different Center.... It's very easy... I did change the border on it tho... I'll type out what I did in seperate quick message.... GBU!:manyheart

Archived