Dishcloths Crocheted This Weekend

RecycleCindy

Here are four dishcloths I crocheted this weekend. First photo has Deb's flower dishcloth pattern on the left and then a RR dishcloth I crocheted using Lyn's Round Ripple pattern. I used an H hook on all these.

I just bought Julee's RR Dishcloth pattern and made these two dishcloths shown in the 2nd photo. I love her wonderful pattern!

post-10977-135897458368_thumb.jpg

post-10977-135897458376_thumb.jpg

Love all of your dishcloths. :cheer

I will add you to the list of ladies :ghug posts I should not look at. And look, you have even provided a link! Thanks! :rofl

The more I look the further behind I get. :lol

Love all of your dishcloths. :cheer

I will add you to the list of ladies :ghug posts I should not look at. And look, you have even provided a link! Thanks! :rofl

The more I look the further behind I get. :lol

Shelly,

You made me laugh so hard when I read your post. The thing is I completely understand how you feel. I do the same thing. :D I see all the wonderful creations of others here and add more and more stuff to my to-do list. The problem is my list grows and grows :eek and I never get it done. I'm glad I could help you out :devil so I'm not the only one getting further behind!

• 2 weeks later...

Great dishcloths! I've been on a dishcloth kick lately too. Have Julee's pattern but haven't done one of those yet. Will have to do that one next!

Archived