Mind if I vent?

Geeze! Crochetville has got me so hooiked! 1st I found Aggie May's RR; I learned I can do more than a square or a rectangle. Then we've had 3 babies added to the immediate family in the last 6 months, in addition to the 3 YO. So I'm busy making baby blankets, finally got all the babies delivered & healthy. In between I found out about the Fat Bottom Bag I'm dying to make. Then I found the Candy Corn Baby Hat, so I had to make 3 of those; & of course the 3 YO thinks everytime Aunt Cat makes something for the babies, she has to have something! & I want to make CroJulie's Trio of Bags for Christmas presents, & of course the 3 YO will have to have her Ice Cream Cone Purse. Now I've found the BICO I want to make the babies for Christmas.............. All of this while not getting home from work till 6pm, & trying to STILL get settled into a new house, & my husband doesn't drive, so when I get home I have to go wherever w/ him......... GRRR, & I can't even get to the RR Tree Skirt I want for my self!!!!!!!

Sorry, nobody but you guys would understand........

We here at Crochetville are down right evil. :rofl We know you don't have much time (but then neither do we) but we tempt you with all kinds of fabulous things to make. Items you just can't say no to. Don't you just :heart love Crochetville. I do. :woo

This is why we've all learned to crochet in public. It's truly amazing how much you can get done in 10-minute intervals...:lol Either that, or some of us get up really early to crochet while everyone is still asleep...

its a wonderful addiction isnt it? my dh says i no longer have a hobby..oh well it could be worse. glad to see it didnt take long for you to become a full fledged member of the crochet madness that is Crochetville!

Yep, sounds about right. The "to do" for others list grows and grows and the project you really want for yourself just creeps further and further to the bottom of the list.

You'll get to your tree skirt, hopefully for THIS Christmas. :lol:hug

:eekI will add to your worries!!!

:thinkWas it you that I tried out the RR Tree skirt for?

I was going to write it up for someone but could not remember who.

If it was you, that will make one more thing for you to cope with.

If it was not you, would you like me to send it to you when I write it out.

th_100_2032.jpg

This is the idea.

I would add a white border with Eyelash Type yarn the same as I do with the RR.

The only thing different to the RR is there is no join and you turn at the end of each row so it was very simple.

:lolHope you little 3YO does not want one of these to wear as a skirt.

Could be done you know.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

:eekI will add to your worries!!!

:thinkWas it you that I tried out the RR Tree skirt for?

I was going to write it up for someone but could not remember who.

If it was you, that will make one more thing for you to cope with.

If it was not you, would you like me to send it to you when I write it out.

th_100_2032.jpg

This is the idea.

I would add a white border with Eyelash Type yarn the same as I do with the RR.

The only thing different to the RR is there is no join and you turn at the end of each row so it was very simple.

:lolHope you little 3YO does not want one of these to wear as a skirt.

Could be done you know.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Yes, it was me. Thanks so much. Think I've got it figured out.

Archived