Halter Top and Hat

crosette

Here's another Chelle's Full Skirt Halter Top. The hat is BeppyCat's Flapperish Cloche Hat. :P

I used CSS in Mango and Blue Mint.

I made the hat to match but do y'all think it should have been mostly Mango like the halter? Or...maybe a Mango flower on it or something? Also, if I make a bag to match, should it be Mango or Blue Mint or both?? :hook

th_Halterwithhat.jpgth_Halter.jpg

th_Flower.jpgth_Hat.jpg

(clickable pics :))

Oh wow! That is an adorable set!! I like the hat as it is in the blue mint! Hmmm - I think that it looks great without a flower, but you could easily add a flower in the mango that is the same as the flower on the halter - would look even cuter! The purse should be the same I think - blue mint with a little bit of the mango as an accent! Great job!

what kind of yarn do you use for those? I wanted to make one for my little niece and she took one look and said it would be hot and itchy! Are they?

I used Caron Simply Soft. I don't know if they are hot and itchy. This one is for my niece and I've made her one other but I don't think she's worn it. :blush

Way to go it looks great! I like the hat the way it is, maybe a flower would be great and I think the purse should match the hat with the same main color. :hook

:frog

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the color of the hat is just right. If you wanted to put a flower on the hat, I think that would look great, too. If you do a purse, IMHO, I think it would look nice in the same color style as the hat. It's very nice. I think you did a wonderful job. Good work!

Archived