Butterfly bookmarks - another version

Apak

I love your work, Anna! :yes Your butterfly bookmarks would make great gifts...If you decide to market your pattern, please let us know!

I'm so glad to read all your compliments, thank you!

The good news! I wrote to Amy and asked if I can share the pattern - because I based my version on the 3D butterfly form a magazine. She advised me to write to the editor of the magazine and ask if I can write my modified pattern. To my suprise, I got the answer the next day and they said YES!!!

So I will draw and write the pattern SOON and will put it in Free Patterns. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Beautiful!! Here I go again but I can see those tied around as a napkin ring as a favor at a wedding reception. I love your work. :hug

I was thinking the exact same thing. I would love to know if you are advertising/publishing the pattern as I would love to do these for my forthcoming wedding. although no date set as such it may be a quick notice one but could be making these in mean time to be prepared. xxx

I was thinking the exact same thing. I would love to know if you are advertising/publishing the pattern as I would love to do these for my forthcoming wedding. although no date set as such it may be a quick notice one but could be making these in mean time to be prepared. xxx

Under the pictures in the first post you can find the link to the pattern - I shared it so you can use it :) The butterflies will be great for wedding :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived