Hi from Cary, North Carolina :-)

Nubbly

Hi :)

I'm Nubbly from Cary, NC. I got the nickname because I'm wonderfully addicted to nubbly textured yarns. I've been crocheting since I was 12. I learned the basics at my grandmother's knee and still crochet the occasional baby blanket and afghan in her favorite shell pattern. Doing so makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.

These days I mostly crochet scarves and boas, but have recently become delightfully obsessed with crocheting hats of all kinds. I wear hats most of the time, but had a hard time finding ones in my favorite colors (pink, lavender and grey) so I'm making a dozen or so different ones. After my hats are done, I'll be working on matching scarves and eventually begin work on my first sweater.

Happy Crocheting! :ghug

Nubbly

Bonjour Nubbly! Welcome to Crochetville from Brussels Belgium - the home of frites, chocolate, beer, lace...and oh yeah - mussels!

• 2 months later...

Hello Again Friends, :-)

I want to thank ya'll very much for all the wonderful, warm welcomes. Just a few days after I joined I was diagnosed with a severe, chronic illness and have since had several surgeries. My apologies for not replying sooner and to each of you personally. Please give yourselves a HUGE HUGS from me.

I'm feeling better now and back to crocheting with a passion. I'm looking forward to being very active in the forum and am thrilled to be back.

Hugs & Love, :-)

Angel

Archived