What are your favorite movies to watch while crocheting?

Jempast

I was just wondering what movies you liked to watch while crocheting. I like to watch:

The Wizard of Oz

John Wayne movies

The Simpsons Movie

South Park Bigger, Longer & Un-Cut The Movie

and anything else I have all ready seen before.

I don't really watch a lot of movies or tv but one show I do watch while I crochet or at least I try to crochet while I watch is Army Wives. most of the time I watch and the crochet sits there and turns into a cat toy if Im not paying attention

I love to watch Westerns, Rocky movies, definitely James Bond movies, Rambo movies, though I do tend to neglect the projects when James Bond or Tom Selleck in the Louis L'Amour movies. What can I say Sean Connery and Tom Selleck are HOT:D

• 2 weeks later...
I was just wondering what movies you liked to watch while crocheting. I like to watch:

The Wizard of Oz

John Wayne movies

The Simpsons Movie

South Park Bigger, Longer & Un-Cut The Movie

and anything else I have all ready seen before.

I also love to watch the SpongeBob SqaurePants Movie.

Oh man...I thought I was the only one who loved watching James Bond/spy fare (have also been getting into Michael Caine, along with his Harry Palmer character, semi-recently thanks to a friend and constant movie channel browsing) while crocheting. Also really get into Britcoms (particularly Monty Python, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, The Vicar of Dibley, and Keeping Up Appearances), British 'Cult' (Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) (both the original and remake) and Doctor Who (the Tom Baker episodes)...with The Prisoner and Department S on the way soon!), and recreations of favorite literary classics (the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes and Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry Jeeves and Wooster).

I love watching classics like Pride and Prejudice and Emma, although I like the new Pride and Prejudice, probably because I own it. I also watch The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and anything that is over two hours long. It is nice to sit and watch something you have seen so many times that you don't really have to focus on it. Also it seems to make me crochet faster...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't watch movies just a bunch of TV shows...Little house in the Prairie (loved it since I was a girl) in the morning. Then I sit and watch Dr. Phil & turn to my ID in the afternoon. Then @ night if it's something that I'm not really into (like say my boyfriend's WWE) I will get more into it. I have a HUGE concentration problem.

• 4 months later...

I don't really have any go-to movies for crocheting. I just crochet while watching whatever movie I have out from Redbox or the library. In fact, it's gotten to the point where I wonder how I used to watch movies before I started crocheting, since the two are so intertwined for me now.

Buffy Series & Angel Series.

[i know I know, they're NOT movies, but still.]

Basically any noise is fine, as long as it's not a long string of numbers that makes me lose count!!

I'm really an oddball. I love to watch the totally B rated 80s horror flicks. I don't know why, they crack me up and I don't have to pay attention the whole time because you already know how it's going to end. Haha.

fast and furious movies or depending on what i'm working on i have been known to read while i'm crocheting as long as i don't need to count my stitches lol my wip right now is great for reading and crocheting its all shells straight across and i don't need to count rows this wip goes by inches

• 2 weeks later...

My all time fave's are: When Harry Met Sally(Meg Ryan & Billy Crystal)

Sleepless in Seattle(Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan); You've Got Mail(Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan!! And of course there's my other fave: Phantom of the Opera(Gerard Butler....except I don't really get too much crocheting when the camera is on him):lol :lol

Archived