Hello from Branson MO

:sun Hi...I'm in Springfield/Branson MO (originally from St Charles). I've rediscovered knitting and crocheting after not working with it for many years and loving it. I am so excited about trying so many new designs and glad to see a revival among others for this craft that, for many years, I thought only my mother did. How silly of me to get so busy that I forgot how to relax with crocheting.

Anyway...hello out there and enjoying reading the forum.

Branson!!!!

Hello and Welcome from North Texas! We used to live in Springfield, MO! I grew up around Harrison, Ar and used to go to Branson before it became a household name! I sure miss The Ozarks....

:hi Hi and :welcome from Miami Beach, FL. I have 2 brothers in Springfield and a sister in Mt. Vernon! I'll be coming up for Apple Butter Making Days in October (as I do every year). I'm glad you're here. :welcome

:c9 I see there's quite a variety of locations you're from. I'm really looking forward to reading as many posts as I can before I start feeling guilty about being on the computer too long. :compute

I am familiar with Apple Butter Days and Mt Vernon...I used to teach at Miller High School. (just north of Mt Vernon) It's a fun festival!

Happy crocheting...hey...where's a smiley that's crocheting???

Welcome from NY! I can certainly identify with crocheting being a great 'de-stresser'!

I recently re-discovered this craft myself and am LOVING it!

Archived