ziggy tote

MarciMarie

I made this tote for my niece's 12th birthday. She love zebra but I failed to come up with anything I was happy with, so I went with stripes. Since she was very little, she has always called anything shiny "zingy". It is made from one strand rhss and one strand size 5 aunt lydia's silver thread. It's about 8 inched wide, 6 inched tall. She loved it and I was very happy with it. Thinking about making another one black with red stripe for a soon to be 15 year old.

Thanks for looking.

post-20950-135897428402_thumb.jpg

post-20950-135897428406_thumb.jpg

post-20950-13589742841_thumb.jpg

Great tote, MarciMarie! -Very nice work. "Zingy" describes it well (fun word!) with the silver thread lending a nice bit of sparkle. I bet your niece will love it! Looking forward to seeing a pic of your black and red version, too. :yes Thank you for sharing.

Great tote! :clap :clap

I wish I'd known about Lydia's size 5 silver thread when I was making myself a snowflake H bag. I wanted the flakes to be zingy, so I had to buy craft thread at about $1.50 for a little roll....it took about 6 rolls! :sigh I'll definitely look for the size 5 silver thread next time! Thanks for the tip! :cheer

Archived