My First H Bag

apecaut

That's so pretty! I love the colors you used. I have the squares made for two bags, and just can't seem to get them put together..(I hate sewing them together!)

Great colors. Watch out, though--they can get addictive. I'm currently making my third one... :D

I can see making MANY more of these, lol! :lol

That's so pretty! I love the colors you used. I have the squares made for two bags, and just can't seem to get them put together..(I hate sewing them together!)

I hate sewing too, so I single crocheted them all together right side facing. Much easier and faster than sewing! I can sew a little but usually avoid at all costs. ;)

I single crocheted them all together right side facing. Much easier and faster than sewing! I can sew a little but usually avoid at all costs. ;)

That's what I do, too. As a matter of fact, I pin the squares together with safety pins and then start stitching. I don't even do the strips like it says to do, because of all the ends! I hate ends! :lol It's pretty awkward at first, but once the bag starts holding together on it's own, it's not bad. If you try to put as many ends at the top as possible, then you can do a border around the top to cover them up! You really have to plan where you're going to stitch, though, or you'll find yourself with a hole between two squares that was over-looked. Yes, it takes effort, but I'd rather put forth that kind of effort than have all those ends to deal with. I'm selectively lazy! :hook

Archived