Wine bottle topper/cover

jaclim

I've written out the pattern for this but will only email it to those who are interested. Sorry for this........just want to know who really want the pattern and who will print it out as it's an original design. I plan to make some and sell them in my city. :D Please PM or email me so I can send the pattern to you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

:cheer I would like the pattern, too, please! What a great addition to a gift bottle! You can send it to

kmadel AT sbcglobal DOT net . Thanks for sharing!

Krista

:cat

Hi there,

I would love to get a hold of this pattern! I'm always looking for something to go over the wine bottles when I bring them to dinner parties.

lunatic84 AT gmail DOT com

thanks a bunch

• 8 months later...
I've written out the pattern for this but will only email it to those who are interested. Sorry for this........just want to know who really want the pattern and who will print it out as it's an original design. I plan to make some and sell them in my city. :D Please PM or email me so I can send the pattern to you.

I would like this pattern if possible....making a wine cozy for my sister for christmas and i'm liking the pattern so far. Thanks for sharing

• 3 weeks later...

Please do not post your entire email address for your own safety. Crochetville is visited by bots (no way to prevent them since the site is open to be read by anyone on the internet), and if your entire email address is visible, the bots can harvest it, and you'll start getting even more unwanted spam.

We don't mind if our members post their email addresses, as long as it's done in a manner that won't result in you getting lots of spam.

One way to prevent the bots from getting your address is to type it out like this:

username AT serviceprovider DOT com

or something similar to that. Our members can figure out how to turn that into an actual email address, but the spam bots can't access the information.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Jackie... I would LOVE this pattern! If you are still offering it, could you please email it to me at 'flipfeet AT yahoo DOT com'. Thank you for your time, along with creating and sharing this.
:clap

• 2 weeks later...

Archived