New Fun fur trimed purse!

Ambersafghans

Very pretty, Amber!

I believe the photos are bit larger than allowed, but I know we're all beginners at some point (I haven't even attempted posting or resizing photos yet, so don't feel bad!)

I'm not sure on the technical size, either. What photo editing program are you using? I think the size is important but more important is how many bytes they eat up. If you are using Photoshop, if you use the SAVE FOR WEB option, it really cuts the bytes down in size. First I crop my pictures to get only the image in them, then I resize the image to 5" x whatever it automatically takes it to (keep constraints), then I SAVE FOR WEB. I haven't used Paint Shop Pro since I got Photoshop and don't remember what options it has but I do know you can resize the images & crop them.

Great job, Amber! I'm so glad you were able to figure the pictures out, too - I wasn't sure if my explanation would be a help at all since I was in such a hurry to type it for you... I'm thrilled it worked! Can't wait to see some more pictures, now!

Archived