ditty bags

~Kel~

made these a little while back and am just now getting pics of them, I put them on my FB too so I put them next to one of my son's cups for perspective

post-13682-135897404923_thumb.jpg

post-13682-135897404971_thumb.jpg

post-13682-135897405019_thumb.jpg

post-13682-135897405031_thumb.jpg

I love your ditty bags... Love the colors too.

I went and printed off the pattern so I too can make some for x-mas gifts this year to the doctors office staff they can carry a paper back book or snacks these look great too to carry some treats for when walking the dog or even to carry as a poop bag when walking the dog so I might just even make some for the vets office and i can put a puppy face or doggie bone or doggie paw applique on the front.

Well lets see what i will do...

I love your ditty bags... Love the colors too.

I went and printed off the pattern so I too can make some for x-mas gifts this year to the doctors office staff they can carry a paper back book or snacks these look great too to carry some treats for when walking the dog or even to carry as a poop bag when walking the dog so I might just even make some for the vets office and i can put a puppy face or doggie bone or doggie paw applique on the front.

Well lets see what i will do...

now that would be a great idea done with plarn so it can just be rinsed and hit with lysol or bleach spray

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice. I love these little bags. I've made 4 so far. I've posted pics of my first three on my fb, too. I just made my fourth one this week with 2 strands of acrylic yarn and an "I" sized hook. It turned out great. I'm deciding what color combinations I want to make my next one in.

Hey Kel, I want you to know, you got ME hooked on these now!! I saw this post the other day and I have made up 6 of them since..lol.. yours are GREAT!!

HUGS JoBug

Archived