2 Shawls

Very nice and how nice of you to give to the Pasor to give away! :cheer I'm sure whoever receives them will be thankful.

Just beautiful!!! I'm sure someone will wear them proudly. How nice of you to donate them to your Pastor. Thanks for sharing.

Wow, those are really nice. Where is the pattern from? I am in a prayer shawl ministry at my church. I try to make two shawls a month. These would be great with all the leftover yarn from all the shawls we make.

I went on your website, and you really have some nice patterns also.

:)

Anna

Wow, those are really nice. Where is the pattern from? I am in a prayer shawl ministry at my church. I try to make two shawls a month. These would be great with all the leftover yarn from all the shawls we make.

I went on your website, and you really have some nice patterns also.

:)

Anna

I just made it up. I went to make up a granny triangle, but actually did too many. So it came out to be this shape.... then it was easy as pie. Just granny stitches around. My mom tried it on and it fit easily around her. I'm a plus-sized woman, so it's too small for me.

We have a very large mega church, so my area Pastor gives away my afghans and shawls to those who need them.

• 1 month later...
shawl2.jpgshawl1.jpg

I made these up for our Pastor to give away.

I took a gander at your site. I am a plus size woman and I just loved all of your articles of clothing you made. It also is helpful to see the item on a plus size woman, I can tell just how the item will hang and where I may need to make adustments. You do wonderful work. I can't wait to start trying some of your patterns. Keep up the good work. :manyheart

huggs Goldie:hug

Archived