sponge bob afghan made

lovecrochet

Very cute! My son wants a SB one. I'll make him one for Christmas once we get moved.

It looks like you did the cow one in DC?

Hugs! :hook

I have never seen the children's show that features Spongebob, but he is so darn cute. Great job on the afghans. I like the cow!

Stephanie

did not make the graph need to learn how to make graphs would be great. I am in a group also called moez they are a bunch of great ladys too they have programs and make lots of graphs they share for free they are on yahoo if you want to check them out. Rhonda

Did you have a pattern for the SB one. I just made a halter top for GD and put SB on front. What I did was make the eyes seperate and crochet on, same with teeth etc. Wish I could get the pic on this site, but just can not seem to do it right. GREAT JOB on all your stuff.

Very nice! My son wants my sister to make him a Sponge Bob cake for his birthday. She's just loves to make up new cakes for the family. I'll have to show him your afghan later today. His birthday was last week but we were out of town, so she's doing it next week when we can all have a party for him.

Did you have a pattern for the SB one. I just made a halter top for GD and put SB on front. What I did was make the eyes seperate and crochet on, same with teeth etc. Wish I could get the pic on this site, but just can not seem to do it right. GREAT JOB on all your stuff.

I would love to see your halter! You can join photobucket.com and host your pictures for free, then just use the hyper link to show off your work.:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There

I have small patterns that I would like to make an afghan but don't know how to increase the size of it. Is it very hard to do? I love the two afghans you made. I've always wanted to make the Canadian Flag, but don't know how to proceed to do it.

Archived