Having Fun and Getting it Done 2009 - 2nd Quarter!!

econ-nerd

I'm glad everyone is getting stuff done! haha.

Next week is my finals week and the semester will be over. I'll find out today if I have an internship for the summer or not. If I don't get it... I'll have plenty of time to croceht!

Good luck with finals, and I hope you get your internship. I said a prayer for you...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off white/tan ghan for nursing home done....although it was snagged by staff development once I hit the door. It doesn't bother me since she is going through a very difficult time right now.

IMG_4857.jpg

-tan/brown ghan :) done 4/7/09

-purple granny rectangle

-blue/white granny rectangle? ripple? (yarn purchased)

-2 hats

-2 scarves

-dk blue/creme granny added 4/9/09

-white/soft green granny added 4/9/09

:yarn approx 1/2 way through purple ghan, have 6/12 grannies done for white/soft green granny, need 3 more for dk blue/creme granny

angelbirthday015.jpg

I have been moving right along with projects but haven't posted them for a while so here is one of the greyhound sweaters I made for our reunion party auction. Its my favorite out of 5 made.

I finished April's scarf and the wedding afghan has most of it's body.

I'm doing much better on my list this quarter but now yard work has begun so there will be less time from here on. :hookI guess the housework will just have to suffer!

angelbirthday015.jpg

I have been moving right along with projects but haven't posted them for a while so here is one of the greyhound sweaters I made for our reunion party auction. Its my favorite out of 5 made.

I finished April's scarf and the wedding afghan has most of it's body.

I'm doing much better on my list this quarter but now yard work has begun so there will be less time from here on. :hookI guess the housework will just have to suffer!

I like how your dog sweater came out... She looks so pretty!

I get alot more done if I didn't keep finding patterns I wanted to try...sheesh
:rofl ...so many patterns, so little time :hook

Haven't done a darn thing (crochet-wise) this week!

cleaned my kitchen, balanced the checkbook, paid the bills, did my work-outs, ......

No crochet!

:(

I've been having that kind of week too. I am just telling myself that it'll buy me more time next week :devil

I am doing well. I havent crocheted a lot but I have gotten about 4 dishclothes, several scrubbies and some facial clothes done. I have a baby sweater made this quarter too. I just have to put the buttons on it. I tried to make the hat but it was even too small for a preemie. It was only about 6 inches across, laying flat. The sweater was for a 3 month old. I dont know what happened with the hat. I hate when patterns arent right.

I still have a lot to do, so, I have got to get more done if I am going to this craft show this year.

I finished the biggest thing on my list. That afghan that's been hanging over my head! The bride and groom admired one like this at my sister's house so I copied it for them. Vanna's Choice-beige. Now to wash it, wrap it, and ship it to Atlanta!

Queen sized!

afghan01.jpg

Boo Kitty tries it out. Pronounces it fit for kitties.

afghan02.jpg

Wow. So pretty. What do you use as motivation to finish those?? It's so hard to keep going on my n-hook afghan that i need done before Thursday this week .. otherwise I'm gonna have to mail it to California.

Instead of getting something done that I have on my list... I made a crochet hook case yesterday and finished that. At least now I can have everything all organized.

MyCreations001-1.jpgMyCreations002.jpg

:manyheart

that, my dear, is so very cool!!! May ask where did you ever find such a cool pattern?

What do you use as motivation to finish those?? It's so hard to keep going on my n-hook afghan that i need done before Thursday this week .. otherwise I'm gonna have to mail it to California.

I have put it down and let it sit for a few weeks, then i pick it up and work away on it. My movitivation to keep going is to finish it before the weather gets too hot to have it on my lap while crocheting, and so that my daughter can use it on her bed for the summer and fall. :crocheting:hook:hug

Yogachic-those colors are fabulous!

Thank you Feaderofthepack, glad you like the colors!:clap:yay

I finished my orchid and black ripple this morning for DD6's bed. YEAH!!

2ylwrqs.jpg

I love that afghan when I scroll up and down to look at it when scrolling it reminds me of one of those 3d images

Archived