Look Here

some1uno

Oh my! I can't imagine all the yarn ($$) that was needed and the time! I wonder if she really made it all herself and how long it took her.

I hate to be critical but since she made two of the bridesmaids dresses in pastels why the heck did she use those other colors (that seem so out of sync) at all??? And while I guess her focus was on the length of the train and the stiches she used, I would've liked to have seen something a little more elaborate/decorative on the bodice. As for her own dress, at least I thought it was fine for the occasion.

Wow! Pretty Dresses, especially the wedding dress and the peach and green dresses. But did anyone notice how unhappy those girls looked?

Yes!! I thought so, too! They all looked pretty cranky - maybe they were sweltering in those hot dresses.

Fair deuce to her for putting in all the work and effort. I can't say they would've been my choice for a wedding/bridesmaid's dress, but each to her own. Good grief, I have difficulty keeping the afghan I'm working on off the ground - but 20 metres of a train??? :eek

Archived