Happy Hearts sachet and bookmark

cupcake

I have been fiddling with hearts seeing it is the month of Love.

Yep, I realise they are a bit silly but I enjoyed making them. They are for my sons girlfriend.

I have put the pattern for the Happy Hearts on my blog.

I am still working out the stitch count for the square.

I am going to make a bunch of the little red hearts (minus the tassle but with a pin on the back) for the office ladies as we are having a Valentines morning tea this week. I am not sure whether I like the white eyes on the red as they look a bit creepy to me. I might try some googly eyes

Thanks for looking.

img4084cxd8.th.jpg img4086cac5.th.jpg img4085ctu0.th.jpg

How cute!! :heart There are so many other ideas for these hearts as I have 4 granddaughters. I can stitch them on to a pony tail holder, or a barrette, or a headband, make pins for them. Oh my, the possibilities..........:)!!

How cute!! :heart There are so many other ideas for these hearts as I have 4 granddaughters. I can stitch them on to a pony tail holder, or a barrette, or a headband, make pins for them. Oh my, the possibilities..........:)!!

What great ideas!

• 4 years later...

This is an old thread, but I just found it while looking for "heart" patterns, thought it might be just what you're looking for, for that extra little Valentine this week.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived