Dophin Square

SlowCrocheter

very good!!!! I never carry the yarn though, I have little balls of yarn and change colors as I'm going. Practice practice practice! That would make a really nice afghan!!!!!

It looks really good but you can obvisously see the carried yarn. I made a Harry Potter graph pillow and I didn't really carry anything over. However, when I was weaving the ends in there were some areas that you could see the yellow through the black. I haven't done enough color changing like this to know how to do it differently. Hopefully someone will offer you some insight into how to do it better.

Thank you so much. My husband thinks it looks great but I see every little flaw. lol

Your Dolphin is wonderful! We are all very critical of our own work! Try not to be so hard on yourself!:hugYou will get better and better with every square. I have yet to try a graph and I have been crocheting for over 30 years.

When I work on a graph and carry the yarn, i always drop the "dolphin" color when it is time to switch to the background "white color". Then when it is time to switch back to the "dolphin" color, I bring it up from the row below.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived