2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

I busted through one more skein of eye lash :yay +2 more for a WTD of +5 :yay but I finished off the scarf when I finished that skein so now I only have one project going with small skeins :sigh

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I finished a scarf that I started last year, and I've put up pictures in Show and Tell. I didn't finish any skeins, but I was able to roll one into a ball after this, so for the first time in over a month, I have +1 WTDWTD. :yay Let's see if I can add to that this week. :yes

So, I'd better get busy with that :hook

well buy 4 balls of sugar n cream today so -4 I'm using them for a bag and Michaels has sugar n cream 4/$5.00 this week

well buy 4 balls of sugar n cream today so -4 I'm using them for a bag and Michaels has sugar n cream 4/$5.00 this week

And for those who are not mathmatically challenged it would be a minus 8.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:lol thanks for clearing that up for me Saturday I almost forgot to change my signature but then I remembered and went back into the forum and changed my signature

Nothing today, I'm working on a pounder, making a baby blanket for my friend, she's having her baby either tonight or tomorrow morning, I just talked to her as she was on her way to the hospital. Then I have to make another blanket for another friend who just had her baby today.

Worked on a back scrubber today and had to frog it twice for sizing issues. No points again. Once I finish these birthday presents I think I might start my first pair of socks. I can't wait!

Nothing today, I'm working on a pounder, making a baby blanket for my friend, she's having her baby either tonight or tomorrow morning, I just talked to her as she was on her way to the hospital. Then I have to make another blanket for another friend who just had her baby today.

Um, you may not want to drink the water there! Sounds like having babies may be contagious where you live!:laughrollCongrats to your friends!:hug

Okay Just received a huge order in the mail today. 21 skeins and 12 balls of yarn, now that is going to set me back, but I do love the colors. okay so now my total will be....

drum roll please..........

WTD -14 YTD -61

Um, you may not want to drink the water there! Sounds like having babies may be contagious where you live!:laughrollCongrats to your friends!:hug

They copied me, my son's first birthday was Feb 28th. They just had their babies this morning and yesterday, and they were both due around his birthday.

They copied me, my son's first birthday was Feb 28th. They just had their babies this morning and yesterday, and they were both due around his birthday.

You must have an adorable son if everyone saw him and wanted one of their own!:manyheart

Well no more yarn today but I'm almost finishing off a cone of Lion Brand cotton yarn so maybe it will be a +2 for me I guess we shall see making a bath mat so hopefully there will be enough left to finish the rug

I used up another skein on my afghan :clap. Those 10.6 and 14 ounce skeins take forever...lol. :hook

WTD +2

YTD +61

You must have an adorable son if everyone saw him and wanted one of their own!:manyheart

It's a combination of that and the water over here. If you go to Orange County NY......BEWARE!!! :2eek:2eek:2eek

:manyheart THANK YOU MARZEE!! :manyheart

I got my package in the mail today and it was stuffed full of funky green yarn! Two skeins and seven balls! That makes for a total of -11 for me today but it was well worth it. I am so excited to find a pattern for something to make with this. I'm thinking of a funky 70's ripple jacket or something. I've even got more ugly green yarn to add to it from my stash. Thanks again Marzzee! I appreciate it very much.

I finished all my squares :cheer! I used 2 small balls and rolled a skein down (+3) :yay! I'm not going to put them together yet, I'm trying to work out a pattern for a stuffed bunny for Easter. I might have to make some more sham rocks too. That should be good for a ball or 2.

WTD: + 3 YTD: + 37

Ellie 13

Saturday night I started making some squares using some of the yarn I bought last week. I started making the flower centers and got 26 of them made before I realized I had placed one of the DC on ever petal (8 petals per flower) in the wrong place. I finally finished redoing them last night, then finished out the skein of yarn making more.

I was hoping to get 60 flowers out of the skein, but only got 40. So now instead of buying two more skeins to get the 120 flowers total I need out of the two colors, I'm adding in a 3rd color which I already have at home. Win win right? :yes

So so far I'm at +2 for the week. I'm debating on buying some of the Sugar and Cream that is on sale at Michaels, but I'd love to finish the week out with a postive number too. What's a girl to do...:think

Got a bunch of rows done on the baby blanket but still nowhere near finishing it. I hope to get in done by the end of the week. It's sad that it's still 0 for my score, but I have a bunch of 40% coupons for Michaels that expire on Saturday so between my mom and I, my stash might grow.

Well I finished the rug I'll try to post it because it's in wedgewood made from Lionbrand cotton and it measures 23x28 and it is in the bathroom by the bathtub with that said I used it all so a +2 for me for today yeah me

Archived