free pattern book :clap

:manyheartToday I got an e-mail from Bernat.com team asking me to complete a survey and I will get two free books<out of 5 they give you to choose> pdf in my e-mail in a couple of weeks. I was like:think can't believe it. I will be on :c9 when the e-mail comes thru. I am so glad I joined Bernat.com. So many nice free patterns on there, I also have joined RH website as well. I love the internet:yay.

• 3 weeks later...

My best friend completed that survey too and just got her first e-book and she gave it to me, however, when I downloaded it all the pics were black & white, not fun... They're blankets too and I don't know when I'll be making any of those.

yes they are black and white, but one less book I have to buy. The thing is I got 4 books instead of the just the 2 I choose. Feel so lucky on that one, I guess it was a RAOK for me. :cheerI got:cheer roak'd finally, lol. Happy :crocheting I am off to make blankets.

Yes they're always black and white which isn't fun however it does leave it open to imagination to use whatever colors a person wants since some people get hung up on doing things in the exact color as the pattern.

:)

That's true, but even though I rarely make anything in the original color presented in a pattern, I still prefer to see things in color, I think it actually stimulates my imagination more... Last night I was watching an old B&W movie and nearly drove myself nuts :locotrying to imagine/guess the colors of some of the star's clothes AND crocheted blankets and shawls she wore.

Oh, about the color, my friend wrote back and pointed out to me that there was another link that says "Color Images", which I overlooked, where one can download the pictures in color.

Archived