My Craigslist Find

I bought 56 skeins of yarn from a nice women on craigslist for only $30. My husband picked it up for me last night. There is a red heart pounder, some bernat, some dazzleaire,some jack frost wintuk,theres fun fur,kitchen cotton,some fiji,patons voodoo, patons pebbles, and a few others. all brand new skeins. I cant wait to start to use it.

she told me picture this but ten times more and thats what she still has.

3002862792_b1cbe58967.jpg

3002863566_36315233bb.jpg

3002028425_d326d6e59c.jpg

Wow, you got a good bargin,

maybe you can get some more; I would be afraid to ask my hubby to pick it up for me; he thinks I have to much yarn already.:yes:lol

you have a good hubby to do that for you.:yes

Where are you? Others in your area might like to look into that too, if you said she had a lot left.

she wasnt selling anymore of it. that was just her personal stash. I wish I knew more people around me who crochets, but I dont know anyone who has an obsession like I do. :( but the women who I bought the yarn from I invited to come to my crafting group, so maybe.....

I went to a garage sale last month, it was the street on back of me. There was a big box full of good yarn and about 4 balls of thread and 2 crochet hooks for the low, low price of $2.00. I think she just wanted to get rid of it, because it was her mother In Law's.

Carol:hook

I check Craig's List all the time but I never see anything like this! The closest I've seen to anything yarn related lately is yesterday a woman in Houston was selling what she described as a crochet kit that contained four skeins of yarn. The kit was to make scarves out of pom poms and she was asking $10 for it. There was a photo of it, and from what I could see, I don't know how to crochet a pom pom, but whatever. It wasn't worth $10 for the four skeins, and that's all I was interested in.

Archived