Hubby spoiled me

Beleive it or not I have never purchased yarn sold in a hank, or wool for that matter. We went to the local Racino for Hubby's birthday and he stopped at a LYS on the way. It was more like happy birthday to me!:manyheart

yarn1001-1.jpg

He bought me 9 hanks of yarn and 2 bamboo hooks! I swear I have the best hubby ever! I used the wool to make my first felted bag (the blue) now I have to find some special projects for the rest.:hook

Oh wow, I would kill for that yarn in the back left of the photo; it's all so gorgeous! I need to have your husband talk to my husband... ;)

lol, anytime! The yarn was the most expensive of the lot, I need to find something very special to make for ME with that.:lol

You've got a keeper. He's got the right attitude, indulge once in a while. My husband must be related to yours. He's the same if he's in the LYS with me (and I don't go often) I'll put one ball of yarn in the basket & he puts in two more. Tells me that I can't make much with just one. He doesn't care that it's $11 each. He knows I love to crochet. I think he gets jealous when he catches me petting the special yarns in my stash though! lol Enjoy your "birthday" present.

Does he have a brother? HAHA!

So how much was the most expensive one? I don't recognize any of those yarn labels.

The most expensive was the yarn in the back on the left at $16.00 a hank! Spending this much on yarn is way out of character for me, he knows I love my deals, he calls me "dollar dollar Dawn" because I love to score yarn at Big Lots or the Dollar Tree:lol Oh speaking of Big Lots, we stopped there last night and I got 34 more skeins of LB Landscape, Suede and Mohair. Will this yarn addiction ever stop? :P

Where do I buy one of him? Does he do training? My DBF (well I) could benefit from some helpful hints :lol

I think he just goes with the concept of "If Momma's happy, everybody is happy!" I really do have a great hubby (2nd time around) Did I mention he does housework and laundry, my hands haven't touched dishwater in 16 years? I cook, he cleans up, it's a win/win.:D

DBF - needs retraining. I used to cook and he used to clean. We move into our new house and the rules changed! He does the "outside" work, I do the "inside" work.

I think he got the better end of this deal!

DBF - needs retraining. I used to cook and he used to clean. We move into our new house and the rules changed! He does the "outside" work, I do the "inside" work.

I think he got the better end of this deal!

I think he got the better end of the deal too.....retraining is in order!

Archived