Crochet World Vrs. Crochet!

SarahsStitches

I have had both and I love them both. BUT, I am an average crocheter and I find that Crochet is much too hard for me to complete on my own. I don't have a close crochet friend to help me, so I have only made 1 item out of the 2 years I had their subscription. I love their things...but they are too hard for me. I find that Crochet Today is a bit more my comfort level, although their designs are not quite a cute as Crochet. It's just a matter of preference. Get what you like!! :manyheart

That's where I have a tough time; I'd love to have a subscription to a crochet magazine, but I'm going to pass right by all of the delicate, fancy, take-all-of-your-time things... and I'd hate to waste money on a subscription for something that I didn't use! =/

I like them both and subscribe to them both, but if I had to choose one I think it would be Crochet World because beyond the patterns I like the other articles and columns in Crochet World better than what's in Crochet. But I think most of the patterns in Crochet are cuter.

Archived