Anyone else addicted to Crochetville?

I just love Crochetville. I am new to crochet and this site has been a great resource for information. When ever I go to town the first thing I do when I get back home is log on to Crochetville. I usually have at least one tab on my browser (firefox) that has Crochetville on it (open at all times). :c9

I am always telling my husband about Crochetville. I figure it's only fair he listens to me talk about Crochetville since I have to hear him talk about the online store he is designing. Which I get sick and tired of heaering about. :hook

I even have my user name and password saved so I am automatically logged in each time (since I have my own MacBook). :blush

Anyone else this addicted? :blush

Me too. I log in frequently throughout the day. It has become my favorite place on the web. I am constantly searching the this site for information. Also just enjoy reading the posts and getting to know the other people here. Its been great!!!

Oh yeah, me too..! I'm always logged in.. ;) I have one tab for all the pages that I'm, checking a lot: hotmail, facebook, bloglines, livejournal, crafster and crochetville. ;)

Archived