Beulah

Hello everyone, this is my first time doing anything like this, so please be gentle with me as I am sure to make a lot of mistakes. Any advice will be looked on with much gratitude.

Thanks for the lovely welcome, Jess, it only took me 3 minutes to figure out how to read your reply, I can see its going to take me a while until I am as good at this as I am at crocheting!

:think

Sorry Dixieredhead, I wasn't ignoring you, thank you for your lovely welcome as well. (Boy, I hope I get the hang of this before I start upsetting people! LOL)

Hello Beulah! :welcome to Crochetvile from my corner of the globe....Belgium! No need to fear about upsetting anyone - we were all newbies on this board at some point in time! Have fun getting to know your way around - its a great group of people we have here! Don't hesitate to ask for help from any of us! :hug

:hi and :welcome to Crochetville! Glad you found our board. Just take some time and click around...you will figure it out :)

Tell us what you like to crochet and how long have you been crocheting. We do lots of crocheting for charity, be sure and check out the Crochet for charity thread.

Barbara

:hiHello Beulah! This is an awsome site with really awsome people! You will find yourself here alot, looking around and reading posts, leaving posts and checking out 'blogs'. How long have you been crocheting?:hook

Archived