My Fair Results: 3 Blues/1 Red

Terrific! You did great! Your projects are wonderful.

Now start thinking about next year's fair!

:manyheart

Great job on your ribbons!:cheer Your items look nice. I cannot believe how square your pillow is, mine never get that square.

I've never done a square pillow before (just round) so I just got really lucky. But I'm also a major perfectionist so I looked and looked and looked for just the right pattern st (with only less than one day to complete it I'd say I was pushing it).

Terrific! You did great! Your projects are wonderful.

Now start thinking about next year's fair!

:manyheart

I'm definantly thinking about next year. Hopefully we'll be living in a different town though with a better fair, and better judges. I've always had a problem with the judges of the crochet and knitting. Seems like they never judge according to the quality of the stitches and that sort of thing. Some things get first when they should have gotten at least a 2nd or 3rd (not being mean, I'm just really serious about my crochet and making sure everything is quality).

:woo :woo Julee :woo :woo

:yay I am so glad for you. And they should have all got Blue ribbons, in my biased opinion. :yay

Thanks!! No pride here but I thought I'd definantly get a first place with the dishcloths. Probably should have (the competition were all knitted dishcloths though so that's why I got a 2nd).

Anywho, Thanks for all your nice compliments everybody.

Have a great night!!

Julee

Thanks everybody for all your nice compliments and everything!! Now I just have to decide what to make next year (even though we might be in a completely different state). I really want to win that champion ribbon. That's my goal for this next year.

Last year I got a best in class for a round pillow I crocheted a cover for. That was out of 3 or 4 pillows most of which were quilted so I was really happy.

Julee

Thanks ladies!! Just picked everything up a little while ago so now everything is safe and sound again. Just have to figure out what to do with the pillow. I'll never use it, we won't use it in our house (besides, it would get covered in dog hair), I don't really know anyone else that would enjoy it. I might try to sell it at the craft fair but I'm not sure they'd want to pay what it's worth. Oy, wish me luck in trying to get rid of it.

Thanks

Julee

Archived