Hello Newbie Here....

needsomehelp

My name is Linda and I am from upstate Souyth Carolina,I have been crocheting for about 45 years I also knit...I haven't been doing much lately as I seem to have carpel tunal syndrome(sp) I am 61 years old and married to a wonderful(aren't they all!!!) man for 32 years...I have two sons , two DIL and Three grand daugthers that I love to make things for, need to find out how to post a picture of a sweater that I have some of the directions for and I need the rest of them, hoping someone can help me out.....Nice to be here and hope I can help someone out sometime..Linda:)

Thank you all for the warm welcome...I don't know the name of the pattern all I got was a picture and some of the directions..I was going along fine and discovered that she had sent only part of them, promised to send the whole pattern but hasn't..All I can tell you is that it is a lacy sweater (long) and has long scollops that are done seperatly and then sewed on I think, and it is made out of sports weight yarn, I bought all the yarn and then had to stop :think don't know if anybody can help..Linda

• 1 month later...

Hi, to my GREAT FRIEND Linda.:woo

This is a great place to be and everyone is very welcoming. No-one seems to care if you talk too mch either which is nice.

Linda is a fountain of knowlege and you will all learn so much from her.

She not only :knit and :hooks but she :sew beautifully too.

Her Grandaughters are very beautiful little girls.:ghug

Linda and I have been e-mailing each other for over a year now and we found we have a lot in common including one of our Grandaughters being born a day apart and the spooky thing is, they look very similar. In fact allowing for the time difference, they were born within hours of each other.:hug

Colleen

Hi Linda,

So glad to meet you.:yay Im Cindy from Virginia...Also a granny of 2 and just love to crochet. I only work with yarn though....:)

Archived