Crocheted Angel

Katie G

I crocheted this angel a few years ago for my daughter.

th_100_1693.jpg

The photo isn't the greatest. I don't know why it looks "dusty" at the bottom of her dress, she doesn't look like that in reality! May have been some kind of shadows, the light wasn't very good.

I made 3 of these angels, in various sizes, this is the only one I have a picture of.

The pattern is out of an Annie's Attic book which I have misplaced and it is apparently out of print as I can't find it anywhere on the web. Would like to buy another one if I can't find my original. I have a hard time crocheting with thread now, due to my eyes, but would like to try to make another one.

Thanks for looking.

Katie

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for all your nice comments. I haven't checked this thread in a while. When I got to thinking, I realized that I have actually made 5 of these angels, not 3. I forgot about the two smaller ones I made. They all had special meaning for me. I hope to eventually find my pattern book so I can make one for my new granddaughter. I know I put it up in a "special" place. :think LOL. It is so much harder for me to crochet with thread now than it was a few years ago, due to the decline in my vision, but i think I could pull off a couple more angels.

Happy hooking :D

Archived