i blame you all!

RebeccaVelasquez

Rebecca-

I'm laughing and crying with you! I swore "no thread", but I just ordered some and have a few steels. I want to make some bracelets and a doily. I am so dorky!

you ... you .... bunch of threadies, you!!

i have made 2 more head scarves and am making a necklace rose pendant for my sister - in, ready for this ----- size 80!!!:eek

Noooooooow hooooooold on a minute. OUR fault? Uh uh. Yeah right. :P:hook

Let's face it, thread is addictive.

I could easily fit all the yarn I own into a roomy mom-purse.

But don't ask me how much thread I have, 'cause I ain't admittin' to nuthin'. :lol

in, ready for this ----- size 80!!!:eek

Hmmm...I picked up some size 80 thread at a flea market last weekend--I'm planning to use my 40% off coupon at Joann's since that'll make their cheapie tatting shuttle about $1.60, but now you're going and putting ideas in my head about crocheting with it, too :D

Noooooooow hooooooold on a minute. OUR fault? Uh uh. Yeah right. :P:hook

Let's face it, thread is addictive.

I could easily fit all the yarn I own into a roomy mom-purse.

But don't ask me how much thread I have, 'cause I ain't admittin' to nuthin'. :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol it is addictive. i to can not tell you how much thread or yarn i actually have. i am not admitting to anything:devil :devil :devil vicki

I'm so glad to see more doilies and other thread items around:cheer . I think it's wondeful that more are interested in thread crochet and trying it for the first time.

Oh how loverly that thread has a string on your heart. :manyheart

The smallest thread I have ever crocheted with is size 150. I found 7 balls of crochet thread that size at an antique mall. I didn't know they really made actual crochet thread that size until then. Talk about cross eyed. :locoThe doily I made with it would have been a tablecloth with most other threads.

But honestly, I would not exchange all my threads for yarn if you paid me. :wink

The smallest thread I have ever crocheted with is size 150. I found 7 balls of crochet thread that size at an antique mall. I didn't know they really made actual crochet thread that size until then. Talk about cross eyed. :locoThe doily I made with it would have been a tablecloth with most other threads.
:eekSIZE 150!!!!!!!!!! :eek I would have gone 100% bonkers with thread that tiny!!

I just wanted to let Rebecca know how wonderful it is to hear of someone working with the smaller thread. I has alway been my love.:manyheart

I still have one ball of the size 150 thread. Haven't decided what to make with it. I know I will never find anymore of it. Of course it is DMC

But my real message is, Good for you Rebecca Happy Crocheting:hook

Archived