nee ner nee ner nee ner

What a wonderful surprise to get this very special bag!! It is truly one to be treasured. I can't even imagine the joy of getting one from Mary Jo. She is so very talented and lovingly generous to send her bags to unsuspecting recipients. ENJOY IT!!

I am new here, so thanks for the explanation. Mary Jo, how thoughtful that you would take the time to make bags for people you have not met, but feel like you know. What a special gift!

Scooby.................. Mary Jo makes these beautiful tote bags once a month since seems like forever. She decides whom she will send these beauties to as a RAOK. Then we all wait (not so patiently I may add) to see who it gets delivered to. She picks the people in no specific order or reason just whom she feels like needs a "hug" from her.

She does tell us all how to make it but ya know when that box comes in the mail it is SO much more special than having made it ourselves. That she thought of us especially and made the bag for us and no one else. I could almost feel the things she said and prayed and thought while she was making mine for me and let me tell ya she is about the most calming person because all I get from it is that she was very happy and thought of certain things while working on mine.. It all comes through in he wonderful work!Yep SO much more special than if I would have made it myself because then it would be "just another tote" that I made and drag around.

Mine has colors that I absolutely LOVE and it is perfect for small and large projects because the bag itself is quite big.

:hug:manyheart Thanks for explaining!! Now I understand why you are so happy. It is a gorgeous bag and I can see you are thrilled to have it. Once again, Congratulations!!!! Mary Jo you are an :angel bearing peace, love and joy amongst all of us!!

Oh! Lucky you! That is so nice of her to do that! I'm green with envy. I need a bag LOL. Yeah, I really don't but I love them! She does a great job on those! Congrats

:cheer:clap:woo:jumpyay:rock I'm not sure how many of these I can put in a row but you get the idea. You are very lucky and it seems the recipients are always very deserving to receive one of Mary Jo's gifts.

~ Debby

Congrats and hold on tight to it. I am afraid to let mine out of my site. Everytime someone sees it they all want it. I am thinking of putting a tracking device on it. You know- lowjack for the crochet bag LOL:lol

Scooby.................. Mary Jo makes these beautiful tote bags once a month since seems like forever. She decides whom she will send these beauties to as a RAOK. Then we all wait (not so patiently I may add) to see who it gets delivered to. She picks the people in no specific order or reason just whom she feels like needs a "hug" from her.

She does tell us all how to make it but ya know when that box comes in the mail it is SO much more special than having made it ourselves. That she thought of us especially and made the bag for us and no one else. I could almost feel the things she said and prayed and thought while she was making mine for me and let me tell ya she is about the most calming person because all I get from it is that she was very happy and thought of certain things while working on mine.. It all comes through in he wonderful work!Yep SO much more special than if I would have made it myself because then it would be "just another tote" that I made and drag around.

Mine has colors that I absolutely LOVE and it is perfect for small and large projects because the bag itself is quite big.

This fits Mary Jo to a "T" and that is one of the main reasons I gathered up all us girls around here and made the Thank You/Friendship ghan for her it was a big hug from all of us here for everything she does

Congrat's on receiving the beautiful bag this month. I wait to see who the lucky person is to receive the bag. MaryJo you are one special angel.

Ok I am jealous.....

Archived